+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: in love with another guy but still in a relationship

yes, i will never let him know...i am just gonna pass it off as a serious crush unless he makes the first move...den that is gonna make things a little more different. Shall wait and see...but NO way am i gonna confess my crush to him. I can never see myself doing that....no courage..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ftheunion View Post
    Well........nevermind that post then. naive. I like the Idea mentioned to wait until the end of the semester, would work for favorable. Plus gives you more time to decide. won't deny we have feelings that are intense, but then again don't believe in Love anymore.........
    Logic is irrational in matters of love.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovepolis View Post
    yes, i will never let him know...i am just gonna pass it off as a serious crush unless he makes the first move...den that is gonna make things a little more different. Shall wait and see...but NO way am i gonna confess my crush to him. I can never see myself doing that....no courage..
    I hear ya. Plus thats the safe way to go in your situation. I mean, if you confessed all this as his student and he didn't feel the same...or even if he did, it would put both of you in a weird position.

If he really does like you as more then just a friend/good student, then he knows where to find you.....when your classes are done.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Hi guys,

I am currently in a relationship with my bf of 6 years. But recently in my graduate school, i met someone i am so attracted to. Hes my prof. Hes really talented and i look up to him a lot. I am doing my masters my thesis project will be under him. We should be abt 10 years apart or less.I still love my bf...but i am also really attracted to this new guy in my life. My tutor is Single and absolutely charming. I am not sure if hes interested in me, but i know he likes my work a lot : P. Anyone caught in the same situation? What should i do? Is this a crush or what?
    Briefly went out with my math teacher when I was in High School does that count?
    I presume there was some school policy about teachers messing around with their students. I didnt ask and wouldnt have. I liked her too much.

I was also being hit on by my therapist (recently) but I have alot of mix feelings about it. I presume she was married??? I dont know I just dont want to be used. I dont want to have a sexual relationship if theres no love in it.
    I honestly cant say what you should do. Since I went through something similar.
    Last edited by Henry123; 10-10-07 at 06:41 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

i just had a meeting with my prof , the last time since i met up with him was before i even posted this thread. Meet up with him together with 7 other students. Things went as usual.....but after class a few of my friends ask why he was so proactive towards my project as compared to theirs and they started teasing me about how he said that " i love what your doing (thesis) and my prof kept teasing me as well...are they suspecting something? coz my serious crush is kinda like a little over already...and i am more interested in my thesis and work.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i just had a meeting with my prof , the last time since i met up with him was before i even posted this thread. Meet up with him together with 7 other students. Things went as usual.....but after class a few of my friends ask why he was so proactive towards my project as compared to theirs and they started teasing me about how he said that " i love what your doing (thesis) and my prof kept teasing me as well...are they suspecting something? coz my serious crush is kinda like a little over already...and i am more interested in my thesis and work.
    I would just blow it off and not think too far into it. Keep focused on your work. If something happens later...deal with it then.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nothings going to happen, trust me. What you describe is innocuous. He might even perceive you to be a little insecure & is trying to build you up. Forget about it & focus on your studies. This will seem like a cute "I once had a crush on my Prof" incident to you in a few years.

hi guys..i am back...feeling a little down...

i took a peep at his facebook...and under his relationship status, he changed it from single to in a relationship... after seeing that...i kinda feel weird...

btw i am not in his list, coz i dont feel like adding him.

i hate to say this, but the crush is kinda back...and its making me feel down...not so motivated...

oh well,as Indi said,it will seem irrelevant in a few years,maybe you could get a diferent tutor and try to forget him?
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123