+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to relieve sexual frustration for college guy

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Same can be said by a smoker, or drug addict; and the reason is because you're addicted to the (very small; YES, very small amount of pleasure you're getting from it).

It's an addiction; and you know the first step in getting over addiction;

ACCEPTANCE

I could understand if there was something wrong with you; and you were ugly, and a social reject of sorts, and prefered to masterbate than to actually go out and get some women.. but you don't fit into that category.. so the sooner you say bye to this bad habbit, the sooner you'll be enjoying yourself more (sexually)

I'm not patronizing; I don't judge, don't feel like i'm looking down on anyone; I talk about this stuff to everyone, including my brother.. this is what male-to-male advice is all about.. so just take that first step to change..
    I kind of dis-agree here. If masturbation is an addiction than it is a forced one on everybody at birth. That wouldn't make any sense. I guess going out to social places is an addiction as well.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i had a friend who got into Harvard, went to NYU, then transferred to a community college in Texas.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    i had a friend who got into Harvard, went to NYU, then transferred to a community college in Texas.
    I know kids who go to Harvard. Guess what? Most of them had their parents go there and make a TON of money. It's a school for the privileged kids who never had to work minimum wage jobs for their high school career while maintaining top-notch grades. Do you think most of their teaching staff went to Harvard? This is what makes their school good. No, because the professors actually have to be legitimately intelligent and not some legacy kid. Seriously, like 70% of Harvard kids graduate with degrees in the social sciences- Read: Legacy kids putting on a front to seem "smart" with a Harvard degree but couldn't do something productive in the sciences. Leave it up to the other 30% who actually earned their way into the school to do that

One of my best friends at college turned down Princeton because of the incredibly snobbish, elitist attitude. He was telling me they have formal dinners that people go to but you have to be "invited", which of course only the legacy kids are. No, thanks- He wasn't a legacy kid and didn't want to be surrounded by that kind of attitude

So when Harvard comes to Lynah rink and we throw fish at the bastards, it's more than justified.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think the student body in a community college is probably more economically diverse,
    I know plenty of smart kids who went to the community college because of money. One of my grade school friends- His dad died of a heart attack 5 years ago, and his mom was left to support 4 kids on a very small salary. He could have gotten into some very good schools but money wouldn't allow it

And yeah, the dumb ones at the university are the legacy kids. I hate them so much

LostNotFound Guest
    i don't see the problem of a 20 year old virgin.
    college is definately the place to get laid.
    20 is quite old to be at college over here.
    don't do a hooker you might get stds. isn't there any clubs and socieites at college you can join where you can meet girls who are into what you are into and then potentially make a gf out of?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But O2C for a more serious response, do a google image search for goatse. Whenever you get the urge, think of goatse

okay im sure i missed quite a bit here but why do you want to stop? Do you do it way too much or something? Slightly off-topic I just got fake nails done for the first time and I am frustrated that I cant masurbate how I want to.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The reason the OP wants to stop is because he isn't getting any and it is probably driving him insane

hmm.. well... sex is like air, doesnt really matter until youre not getting any

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    okay im sure i missed quite a bit here but why do you want to stop? Do you do it way too much or something? Slightly off-topic I just got fake nails done for the first time and I am frustrated that I cant masurbate how I want to.
    Don't worry baby, I can do that for you.

Doesn'tMatter, I don't see why you hate on the legacy kids... other than that they might have gotten an easier way into the school. I know plenty in my philosophy classes, but they are all really chill. I'm sure there are plenty legacy kids at Cornell too. I don't even go to Harvard...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    MIGHT have gotten in easier? It's not a question of MIGHT-

Out of the 1600 point scale for the SATs, legacy kids have a 160 point preference (full study by Princeton here: [url]http://opr.princeton.edu/faculty/tje/espenshadessqptii.pdf[/url])

160 points!!!

To them, college is just a game, something to do, not even to be taken seriously. They already have $70k cars paid for by mommy and daddy and their foot in the door for opportunities of great wealth. They didn't have to spend time working their way up the ladder, working lowly jobs, making connections, etc. They already had that. And they don't even appreciate it

And yes, there are way too many legacy kids at Cornell. A lot more at Harvard though.

I used to be in much the same mindset, Doesn't.

I've found though, as I've gotten older, that these kids generally are often so provided for that they are never really able to forge a great character, nor function as autonomous adults.

After seeing some kid panic, whine, etc. because that "$70k car paid for by mommy and daddy" broke down in the mountains, and then more of the same when he realized that we had to actually depend on ourselves for hitchhiking to a gas station, making towing arrangements and finding a place to stay for the night...I rarely feel resentment for this privileged part of society.

It's more along the lines of regret.

~Sphinx

think of it this way: now your kids are guaranteed into Cornell.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I strongly disapprove of SAT point preferences. Let the best guy/girl in, and screw the rest.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast