+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i hate today!!! I am ranting!

damn I read wrong. it say 88 times a day.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

LMFAO!!! That would be about right-8 times daily would help, at least a start...

Thanks Halla for your help-I need all I can get.

I think its more of an addiction now too...a great addiction...hes in my veins.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ice said she had strep throat ... thats a bacterial infection ... i know viruses cant be killed by antibiotics ... I've tried ... hahah
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I don't think Strepsols even work..

OK its my day to rant...again...

My jeep just cost me another 500 bucks...WTF??? was planning to go buy a new car today. Hmmm where does that put me? Dilemmas of being an adult. The decisions you have to make...sometimes just sometimes I wish I could sleep it off and its all better the next day-but its the next damn day and Im still wondering whats the right thing to do-ditch the jeep-keep the jeep.

All the advice in the world about anything and everything has just seemed well not so great. And I know I have to do my own thing...the right thing and the right decisions for myself no matter how difficult they may seem. Damnit I need to set myself straight again...just venting and ranting and raving over what??? My life is great-just the little things are adding up...time for a massage...yea thats it...go get a massage and have them feng shu the hell out of me...get rid of any negative thoughts...calling at 9am.

WAIT a few hours in my world and things change!!! I ditched the jeep!!!!

Gotta a Honda CRV and love it!!!! Its great!! So I am better now..along with other things going great too!!! Squirrley happy again...

Yippee! I started to post earlier then had to go. I hope your happier with the new car.

my rant.... I hate "X-in-laws". my x's family. they think they can come and go out of my daughters life as they please. I want to move out of this state and not deal with them anymore. they stress me out. it appears to be family tradition of not being part of a childs life.

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

i dont know that i feel lucky my sons fathers mom and grandparents dont have anything to do with him until we go back to MI for a week. His father has NOTHING to do with him, which is a blessing to me. And not dealing with his family. So I cant imagine what youre dealing with now. And shes 3...oh girl-you gotta find inner sanctum in that situation...draw some lines or something!

i only have to deal with the grandparents like every 6 months at a min. I only seriously like the youngest "aunt". she's 16.

the father, blah. he hasn't seen my daughter since she was 6 weeks old and i walked out on him.

i tried to set stuff but i have a hard time being serious talking when my daughter is being all cute to distract. eh. at least it's over. 2 hours out of my life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123