+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i hate today!!! I am ranting!

i hate today!!! I am ranting!

ok yes i'm venting! let's make this the official vent station if you must.

so fri, i had my one and only wisdom tooth out. today is monday. i'm still swollen, i'm still hurting!

so i haven't even had a cigg in days. i'm doing good on that end.

But damn! the pain! i can't take it anymore.

the dr gave me percs. happy happy. i am high on these things. I got so hyper off one i ended up cooking bacon and eggs. (not that i ever cooked that before) did the dishes, made cookies, cleaned my car, my moms, my dads, OMG i even did the windows! Ran around playing with my daughter and had a pretty good day as a result of taking percs. Those evil things!

Today i took tylenol, cause i have to return to work tomorrow and i can't drive on percs. I have been in pain all day! I even broke down crying! nothing helped! I'm currently icing and took one perc to finish a damn paper, but i'm still hurting!

And if this doesn't get better overnight, I am going to have a pain of a day tomorrow. I have 2, yes 2, clinical tests. I have to talk to a patient. How the hell can i talk to a patient if i can barely talk??? and i have to disect and label something and tell what i'm doing! How the heck can I pull this off??? It's not like i can get a delay. I have finals Thursday!

I hate pain! I hate today! ok done now.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

sweet thing you'll get over the pain...it does alleviate after a few days. But you shouldnt be in this sever pain for this long. If it continues over the next 48 hours you need to see your dentist-maybe a dry socket. Did you have a surgical extraction? If so the incision and injections would also be very soar. You are at the point where you can rinse with warm salt water. Dont wait to take your pain killers either...take as prescribed. If you wait and take it too long after the pain killers might not work...

Ask me anything I work for a dentist-NOT one but might be able to help...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

thanks girl! it was severly impacted. i know i don't handle certain pains too well. i don't like percs cause they make me high. I am on them again now. feeling betterish, and loads of ice. i go back to the dentist on wed morning.

i only stopped the percs cause like right now. i'm kinda high, and i refuse to do anything major like this. I have to return to work tomorrow and i have an hour drive, so i was pacing myself.

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

SURGICAL!!!! says it right there. Were you put under? or were you able to feel the pressure? Ok-dont take that shit if youre driving. Warm packs help on your cheeks also. Try alternating that with the ice. You should take at least some Tylenol. You cant allow yourself to get to a point where the pain is that bad. Do you have sutures? Im guessing so-but hang in there honey...everyday will get better!

yes i was under, the lovely twilight sleep. I took my last perc a few hours ago. no more for now. I have to be up at 5 am. yes i have sutures. the nice big black ones! i tried the tylenol today. each time was 3 pills and remained in pain. i just wish i knew it would be this bad instead of freaking now.

Youre in pain cause they were in there for awhile monkeying around trying to get it out! Your muscles are soars also...you dont realize your jaw was stretched to its max. So take it easy over the next few days. But you HAVE to NOT smoke Halla. You need to keep that clotted. Guess my first thought was dry socket. But relax...and keep the ice on if that helps...goodluck

i haven't had a smoke. this was my quiting reason. i'm doing good about that. everyone is smoking around me and only once have i wanted one. i'm so proud of myself.

GOOD FOR YOU GIRL!!!! Congrats

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They gave me vicodin after my wisdom teeth were pulled ... I had all 4 done at once ... when I was 19 ... but I didn't have a job so I stayed home ... I didn't smoke for 5 days ... but as soon as the pain went away, I started smoking again ... but u don't wanna pop a stitch!
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

i had the stitches removed today. i'm in more pain! i can't talk. the dr gave me vicodin this time. and an antibiotic. fun fun. So I am at work being a brave girl and holding in the pain. i'm wishing i brought some pain relievers with me. I'm going to the pharmacy on my lunch break.

what the hell girl? Did you tell him you were in that severe of pain?

oh yes i did. he said it was expected. I wanted to beat him up when he removed the stitches.

i feel better now. less pain finally.

My friend has to have all 4 of her Wisdom teeth taken out at Half term.. She's in my year.. LoL.. Poor her.. Hehehehe..
    Don't worry.. the Pain will depart one day..

oh I know. I'm moaning about it. I can handle pain except this. I was hit by a car and had to learn how to walk again. I know I couldn't handle if i had 4 wisdom teeth to be removed. This one was painful enough.

I hate today too. I got a real bad flu. With the stuffed nose headache body ache strep throat, the works. I can't do my project because it requires actual effort, and I'm missing two classes and two days of work, which is bad, because my finals are soon at school, and i have to do A LOT of shit at work.

Argh argh argh argh argh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast