+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: please help

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Maybe you need a job like that, omens. You've got way too much time on your hands.
    Oh believe me I know, right now my life is kind of pathetic, getting back home from college and getting used to it. All I do is sit around play video games, workout, or hangout with friends 3-4 times in a week. And all the time I'm alone my thoughts drift and focus on her because I wouldn't be bored if she were here. So I've been trying to get a job with flexible hours for my girlfriend when she gets days off, if we're still dating....

I think you should be a lot more omens-focused. Don't work your job around her schedule.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think you should be a lot more omens-focused. Don't work your job around her schedule.
    You don't think that she'd think that would be inconsiderate?

Quote Originally Posted by omens View Post
    You don't think that she'd think that would be inconsiderate?
    Who cares? She didn't care if it'd be inconsiderate for her to have whatever schedule she wanted.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why did you report Indi's post?

I should give you an infraction for bein' so sensitive.

"I can't do this chris. you're a great guy but I can't be with you" -Text message... She broke up with me... Oh god... It hurts so much more this time..

It's the first thing in my life that makes me want to die.

It's only been 5 months of a loss. I know that you feel like your world is ending, but you were only with her for five months. Five. FIVE. You'll move on and find someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    It's only been 5 months of a loss. I know that you feel like your world is ending, but you were only with her for five months. Five. FIVE. You'll move on and find someone else.
    I can't find someone else, she was the one for me, perfect in every way and I somehow blew it. I can't talk to women, and even if I could I don't want to, because I still love her and it's killing me to think of any other girl.

You'll get over it. Everything seemed perfect because you were still in the honeymoon stage.

Maybe you should step back and take a look in the mirror. Just because you have a hard time talking to women and you somehow got her doesn't mean she was the right one. How about you just work on improving your social habits so you can find someone else?

There's no point in being devastated. She broke up with you. There's nothing you can do to change it. During the relationship and now after, you're extremely needy.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by omens View Post
    I can't find someone else, she was the one for me, perfect in every way and I somehow blew it. I can't talk to women, and even if I could I don't want to, because I still love her and it's killing me to think of any other girl.
    Either, stop being so dramatic or kill yourself already.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You'll get over it. Everything seemed perfect because you were still in the honeymoon stage.

Maybe you should step back and take a look in the mirror. Just because you have a hard time talking to women and you somehow got her doesn't mean she was the right one. How about you just work on improving your social habits so you can find someone else?

There's no point in being devastated. She broke up with you. There's nothing you can do to change it. During the relationship and now after, you're extremely needy.
    I don't know that I'm needy at all, but I do know that everything I tried failed. And maybe you think theres no point in being devastated but I've never felt so horrible/sick/suicidal/alone in my life. The fact that I couldn't keep her means that I failed as a boyfriend and that putting things in God's hands doesn't work at all. I failed and God failed.

Oh stop being so damn dramatic. Failed relationships happen. Get over it. If you were this much of a wuss when you two were together than I know why she dumped you. She wants a man.. not a little boy.

You know, this is supposed to be a "Broken Hearts Forum" where I can talk to people openly about my problems for advice. Instead people here are making it worse. I'm not trying to be dramatic, I'm trying to not off myself. Thanks for the advice though.

I've tried to offer you advice but you insist on sulking. I'm not going to repeat my advice to you over and over and over.

You're a man and you need to act like one.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast