+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are most men like this?!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nevermind, you did state that it was a rant, so there really isn't any advice to be given.

Plus given the nature of said rant, what advice can there be given?

You generalize about men's "nature", so the only response I can imagine would be generalizations about women.

So-

If you are looking for some kind of advice, clearly state your inquiry now and/or, edit the original post so that you'll be more likely to receive worthwhile advice.

just bite me frasbee youve been after me because i reported someone im not arguing anymore and i am not changing anything in my post sorry
    Last edited by davidsbabygirl; 11-06-08 at 08:26 AM.
    When life gives you lemons, shove em' in your bra and make your boobs look bigger!

Man asks his wife "Why do you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it?" Wife responds " You were underwear dont you?"

Unfortunetly, hell had no vacancies! lol

Quote Originally Posted by davidsbabygirl View Post
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~! sorry i had to rant!
    this was in the first post.

plus, you shouldn't give advice expecting it to be taken. free will, you know?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by davidsbabygirl View Post
    just bite me frasbee youve been after me because i reported someone im not arguing anymore and i am not changing the title of my thread im sorry
    I didn't say anything about changing the title of your thread.

Stop overreacting and re-read what I said.

Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I didn't say anything about changing the title of your thread.

Stop overreacting and re-read what I said.

Damn.
    Now I know why her bf avoids her.

oh screw all of you guys. you took my entire problem and made me feel like i am a complete idiot. Nice forum to be treated so badly. I didnt mean to start stuff but its really sad that you guys are talking so much crap about me. w/e
    When life gives you lemons, shove em' in your bra and make your boobs look bigger!

Man asks his wife "Why do you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it?" Wife responds " You were underwear dont you?"

O.o did you want everyone to just agree w/you?

i would like someone to understand where im coming from not bash me as soon as i get on here ranting or asking for advice

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do you continue to engage, DBG?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

We gave you advice and it wasn't what you wanted to hear. We explained that men aren't like women when it comes to emotions. We don't want to sit there and talk about all of the problems. We want to solve the problems. But every time someone gives you advice, you try to prove the advice wrong. If you don't want advice, why the **** are you looking for it?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't feel this question warrants a thread of its own, so I'll pose it here.

Guys, what's your attention span like when you're talking to women? I was chatting with this girl today and I noticed it was almost impossible for me to listen to her when she said more than three sentences or so. My mind would invariably wander. Even when I was consciously aware of the habit I found it difficult to pay attention.

It probably didn't help that I had to struggle to maintain eye contact, but still.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

you wasn't interested in what she had to say.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess I'm never interested in what women have to say. Unless we're discussing the beast with two backs.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You seem to do fine with the women around here. Maybe you just like them older.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You seem to do fine with the women around here. Maybe you just like them older.
    I'd let you talk my ear off any time. In fact, I'd let you talk off quite a few things more...
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast