+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: you all british in here or what...

thats brutal billy...but guess we all have our little "that drives me nuts"

im in FL and went from a yooper accent(like canadian) to southern...but NOT anywhere near the hicks here...holy hell they are baaad.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

another thing that some mexicans do is pretend to not know english. Yes, some of them do learn our language rather quickly, but they arent considered hispanics to me because when something goes wrong they look around and pretend to not know english. Stupid f***s. They also cross the border - illegally - and start taking all these crap jobs that used to pay more - but now that everyone here knows mexicans will work them for cheap the pay has gone way down - thats why i dont do construction anymore... I am not going to bust my ass 8 hours a day in 100F+ heat and get paid minimum wage. Thats just f***'d up. If I became president I would gather the army together and form them all in 1 very long line. They will be at arms length of each other, side by side, stretching from the northern most part of the US to the southern most part. And I would march them from one cost to the other and have them gather up all the illegal immigrants and kick their asses so bad they wont want to come back and then throw them (literally) accross the border back to where they came from - and if they are from europe then tough sh*t - they better know how to swim. If all illegal immigrants in the US were gone our economy would go WAY up - medical care would get really cheap - and insurance would become more reliable. Hell, there are endless things that will benifit from kicking them all out. We need better border control too. I would set a post every half mile on all borders of the US (land and water) and have like 25-50 gaurds - with big ass stadium lights always on the border (100% of it) and the guards will have authority to shoot to kill anything or anyone trying to get across the border illegally. We are loosing our land and it is time to stand up and take it back. If these people want in here so badly then they can go through the system and do it the right way. I would also keep my troops in the US. There is no need for us to go fight some war (like the war going on now) that has no purpose. I also believe that each country should take up for themselves. We put our men and women over in other countries to help them out, and loose many lives doing it. but when we need help (9/11) where the hell is everyone ? they stick to themselves because htey know its the smartest thing to do to keep your citizens and army alive. Why fight for someone else ? If they are not strong enough to survive their own war then they deserve to loose the damn country. War is unnecisarry for anything. Why have there been wars in the past ? for land ? yes this one seemed to be a good cause - but look at the wars we fight now ? we fight for what reasons ? No one knows anymore. Why are we in afganistan ? what is our purpose over there ? We have sudam - we are giving him to an afgany court - why are we still over there fighting and looing our troops ? This is very unnecisarry. And stupid. Guard our borders and our country will prosper and grow.
    This is just my point of view - others may feel differently.
    Last edited by BillyGalbreath; 01-05-04 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy
    I guess I sound like that guy (from 'waterboy' that no one understands) to him.
    THAT'S AWESOME!

When I was in military school one of my upperclassmen had an accent like that guy from waterboy. He was from deep alabama or something. He got so pissed off at me cause he kept asking for a "glass of water" but what I heard was "$&%) 'a (*$%Y". I just stood there hoping someone would translate and he got so F'in pissed that I ended up doing LOTS of pushups and stuff that day.

Oh well. I learned to understand Klingon after that incident!

Alexi

lmao - i dont sound like that guy - at least i dont think i do ... maybe I do talk like that - i kinda understood him - and i can understand boomhower (from 'king of the hill') perfectly... I am hoping i just have good hearing and i dont actually talk like that now. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Kwantlen. It sucks, I think I am going to go to BCIT instead. Their business program incorporates more technology, which in the end = +$$$$$$$$$$$!
    really that's cool... u probably have the summer off rite now then right?? kwantlen... surrey or richmond? i know a few friends who are taking some programs there rite now.. but ya BCIT is probably way better for getting a job in the end
    With just 3 letters, "h, r, t", I could either make "HURT" with "U", or be left with a broken "HEART" without "U" ...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray - depressed
    really that's cool... u probably have the summer off rite now then right?? kwantlen... surrey or richmond? i know a few friends who are taking some programs there rite now.. but ya BCIT is probably way better for getting a job in the end
    Was going to Richmond. I've been going there part time for four years, while working full time......getting sick of seeing the place. Not to mention my ex and his girlfriend-following-me are there all the time. Yuck. Yeah, so I took the summer off from SCHOOL, but taking off from Kwantlen for good. What u taking at sfu?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Was going to Richmond. I've been going there part time for four years, while working full time......getting sick of seeing the place. Not to mention my ex and his girlfriend-following-me are there all the time. Yuck. Yeah, so I took the summer off from SCHOOL, but taking off from Kwantlen for good. What u taking at sfu?
    woah that really sux.. but it's ok, BCIT is much better than kwantlen when it comes to job opportunities anyway..

im taking engineering at burnaby sfu rite now, just finished 1st yr.. im starting to have my doubts tho, apparently the engineering program here is suppose to take 6-7 yrs.. and, trust me, if u take engineering, u'll never have a class with a decent looking girl
    With just 3 letters, "h, r, t", I could either make "HURT" with "U", or be left with a broken "HEART" without "U" ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123