+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever wake up at night

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wake up to my man's Morning Wood every day. It's annoying, because he's up and out of bed before me every morning.....so I wait until Saturday. Then it's allllll mine.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    As far as I know, when we sleep the body makes a check-up on that internal organs are working properly, and guys usually wake up with a hard-on because it's the last on the list.
    Internal organs you say? Why don't people wake up with loads of liquid shit?

That reminds me an anecdote:

A spider is dead and is now in heaven. He asks the God if he can let him back on Land because there were still so much to do. God lets him back, but he has to climb by himself.
    So the spider starts to go. After 1km he is totally exhausted. Another kilometer passes, spider moans from tiredness but pushes on. Finally he sees the land quite clearly, just a bit more to go. So the spider, red in face, pushes and pushes, just a little bit more floss to squeeze, but then he suddenly hears a voice: "Ivan, Ivan, wake up! You have already shit your whole bed full!"
    Don't expect anything.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    My flat mate had a dream that my other flat mate turned into a zombie and attacked us, then we had to fight him off with knives and chairs, but we won in the end.

Not sure how that fits into this thread.
    Zombie stories fit into ANY thread.

My flat mate had a dream that my other flat mate turned into a zombie and attacked us, then we had to fight him off with knives and chairs, but we won in the end.

Not sure how that fits into this thread.
    I had a dream i went into a basement with the guy i liked and we had to fend each other from zombies of people i knew then I got to stab one of my ex-best friends with an icepick! it was pretty... bad ass...

I love waking up to my guys morning wood. its fun to poke at. Him waking up hard is very different from him waking up horny. Now if he woke up horny every morning than that would get very annoying..

Woke up the other day with Johnson hard as a rock in my pants, I didn't recall any dreams so I pulled my underwear and said "What's up buddy? Had a good dream?" it seemed he was just looking at me (he was aimed at me pretty much at that point) "Well" I said "Cool it will ya? We have stuff to do today"

It didn't feel very weird talking to my weiner... felt kinda fun actually

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Half my dreams involve zombies. I can't even have a ****ing wet dream without the undead bursting through the walls.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

How come so many people have dreams about zombies? I must have had at least a few dozen of those as well. They're fun, but do they mean something?

I mean, it can't be just because of movies, I'm yet to see someone from Sopranos in my dreams and I've watched them at least three times over.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't recall having that kind of dream. I don't watch scary movies or tv tho. So I bet that's what it is from.

Of course, if I do tonight I know who to thank.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I can't recall having that kind of dream. I don't watch scary movies or tv tho. So I bet that's what it is from.
    But why so often? And why zombies and not something else? I haven't seen a good zombie film for more than a year.

What if zombies is a metaphor for struggle between life and death or an internalized struggle of positive and negative self perception a stimuli that when mentally enacted creates enough emotional reaction to re-enact negative emotional content in your sleep unexpressed during the day so it can be purged from your body? If so, that would be a perfect way to purge all of the unresolved emotions from your system and start a new the next day.

Just to note, I have no way of proving that.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have never dreamed of a zombie. Ever.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I always dream about sex. Always.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Half my dreams involve zombies. I can't even have a ****ing wet dream without the undead bursting through the walls.
    I envy you.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I always dream about sex. Always.
    i wish i dreamt about sex.

i don't think i've ever once dreamt about it.

last night in my dream an old woman told me i was going to have children. she said i would lose one but that i would have one. weird.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What if zombies is a metaphor for struggle between life and death or an internalized struggle of positive and negative self perception a stimuli that when mentally enacted creates enough emotional reaction to re-enact negative emotional content in your sleep unexpressed during the day so it can be purged from your body?
    Um, okay Mish. I'd have a nightmare too if I was worried about stuff like that.

My dreams, when I have them, are usually about things like sailing across oceans & solving problems (I always get the answer too, damn, but I forget to write it down when I wake up). Always in large open spaces, which I enjoy.

DM, you're fine. I've had dreams about sex. Yum. Its pretty normal. It will be even better when you can half-groggily do something about it w/the partner you're sleeping beside. Fun times ahead for you.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 24-07-08 at 06:35 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hehe I wasn't being completely serious in saying I ALWAYS dream about sex, I was just saying that to contrast with what vash said. But I do dream about sex fairly often

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast