+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much communication in marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat View Post
    If your not able to share what you want from a relationship or hold back secrets, there
    really isn't any communication, but for the sake of having someone in your life.
    Trusting each other in the long haul, is what will be worth it in the end, because If anything wrong does
    happen, at least you'll be able to support each other and get through the difficult times in your life.
    Mistakes and anger does happen, but it's how you overcome those situations that will make you a stronger couple.
    The problem is that communication doesn't come natural to a lot of people. It's such an easy concept but a lot of people have a hard time really practicing it. The person might hold back because they don't want to offend the other or they might hold back because they think that it will fix itself in time. They don't understand that something very tiny that could be fixed so easily can eat at the back of their mind until they just feel like they can't take it anymore.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I wouldn't want to know every thought that went through my husband's head. My head is full enough, thank you.
    **Off Topic**

Giga, congrats on your marriage and many years to share love, happiness & growth!

Thanks, Lesa!
    Spammer Spanker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123