+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bad Communication with Mom

Bad Communication with Mom

Hello,i Was Wondering If You Guys Could Help Me Out.i Have Problems With My Mom,i Love Her A Lot But She Really Pisses Me Off Everyday.i Dont Know Why,i Have Been Having This "reflex No" To Her Whenever We Have Arguments Coz She Never Accepted That She's Wrong,i Mean She Thinks That She Is Always Right About Everything,.i Observed That Whenever She Talks To Me There Is Always Something That She Is About To Complain About,simple Things,like Chores That I Have Done But Still Not Good Enough For Her.this Really Affects Me Negatively And It Makes Me Feel Angry And Frustrated.

I Mean Ever Since,nothing Has Been Good Enough For Her.she Gambles And I Think That This Is The Main Reason Why She Is Always Irritable,and I Am The Prime Target Whenever She Comes Home.irritable,annoyed,angry And Negative Energy Are What She Passes On To Me Especially When She Comes Home After Gambling,we Annoy Each Other Every Day,what Should I Do To Make Communication More Effective?i Dont Wanna Be Angry With Her Everytime And I Dont Want To End Up Avoiding Her.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There comes a time in your life when nothing your parents say will make you happy, and that is a normal part of growing up. That friction makes you uncomfortable enough that you are motivated to strike out on your own, thus perpetuating the cycle of children growing into adults. This cycle begins with baby steps during adolescence, and gradually mounts until you move out. Try to be nice; I bet it is hard on your mom, too.

How old are yo?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Doesn't it take a lot of effort to capitalise every word except for the ones that need to be capitalised?

You can't change your mom, and I don't think it's your communication that's the problem, here. The problem is, she's a bitch. I should know. I am not only a bitch, myself, but the daughter of one Grade-A, World Class Bitch from Hell.

Get a calendar and start marking off the days until you can move out.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The good thing about the calendar is that you can keep track of both of your bad moods. It could be related to fluctuating hormones on one or both your parts. Keeping a mood calendar will show you if there is some cycle.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tone Guest
    shh!, if you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    shh!, if you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

But then how could I live without you?

Let's go out at the same time.

Tone Guest
    Good point.

I was just making fun of that lame ass quote on the top of the page.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Good point.

I was just making fun of that lame ass quote on the top of the page.
    Yeah, it's a bit selfish isn't it?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I bet Lilly Wing frothed over it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Isn't that quote from "Winnie the Pooh"?