+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I feel horrible..

You are in no position to be dating anyone man. You don't even know yourself inside out and lack basic self control, personally your the kind of guy i'd sock in the teeth.

For whatever reason, you had the guts or the confusion to bring it here. You recognize a problem and need to do something about it. Stop dating anyone and get yourself under control before you trash anyone else's feelings for now. By the way, I don't know how delusional girl 1 is, but you should just stay away from her, shes not thinking straight with you around.

That all aside, your a better person for fessing up and realizing you have a problem.

They say when it's your own sh*t, then eat your own sh*t. There is nothing to be proud about and if you're insulted and degraded in any ways at all, take it like a man and be responsible. You cheated. End of story. Now go settle it on your own, otherwise you will do it again next time. Face the music!
    Many goes into a relationship with this thought " Oh how wonderful this man/woman is going to be".

That is waiting to receive or hoping to. Love should be " Oh I could just imagine the things I will do for this man/woman "

If love is the former, lovers will be meeting each other greeting `Hi Darling, You Love me' rather than `Hi sweetie, I love you'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I read in the paper the other day that a persons liklihood of fidelity is largely determined by genetics. I believe that. Not to remove personal responsibility, but guys like this have a natural urge to stray after a while. Not necessarily because of low-self esteem, or shabby morals. It's the way they're wired.
    That kind of belief is what lead to events like the 20 year Austrian incest captive nightmare (read the news). It is a truly abominable mentality. Humans are capable of making choices, it's a quality that ALL of us share. Some people find some choices harder or easier to make than others, but a choice always exists. No person should be able to hide a heinous act behind 'I'm just made that way.'

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First of all, if you get pregnant you're not going to feel sick AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS. Calm down. She probably isn't pregnant, but you better be using a condom from now on. You better have learned something from this.

Secondly, just break up with your first gf for God's sake. She doesn't deserve this. If you're no longer interested in her you should've broken up with her and THEN moved on to someone else. That's just selfish.

It might be okay to eventually cheat on your new girl though.....since she's obviously of enough low moral character to sleep with someone else's man. She should understand. I say stick with her, you sound like a good match.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123