+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unemployed and lovin it!

eh, you're just swine having pearls thrown at you. you'll get yours.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still don't see what's so special about cops.

They're just regular people who do a job.

I help bring electricity to people's homes, hospitals and fire stations, and yet nobody has ever praised me like they praised police officers.

In fact 3 of the lowliest racist scum I know joined the police force for the gun, the badge, and benefits. That's when it all made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you'll get yours.
    already have, I'll say hi to Greg for you.

Hey PIG. Get off your fat, lazy, donut eating ass and get a job. You're a disgrace to the badge and this country. I hope you can't get a job when the economy goes even further in the shitter and you're stuck out on the streets. Enjoy the mani/pedi's while that last bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreek View Post
    Hey PIG. Get off your fat, lazy, donut eating ass and get a job. You're a disgrace to the badge and this country. I hope you can't get a job when the economy goes even further in the shitter and you're stuck out on the streets. Enjoy the mani/pedi's while that last bitch.
    Wahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    Haha, thats right. Your taxes paid my wages when I was employed and when I am not employed..well your taxes pay for me too.

For the record, I am actively looking for a job, but the hiring process for law enforcement takes just a little longer than burger king or wherever you work Indi

Thanks eco, your absolutley right. I DESERVE a break. I love America.
    Did you know that Unemployment Compensation requires that you downgrade your preferences? Did you know that you're required to contact two employers per week? Did you know that you have to keep a record of every employer you contact? Did you know that at any time they can contact you and request a record of every employer you've visited and if you don't provide two per week then you're liable for every penny they paid you? Did you know it's called fraud and that you could go to jail? Did you know that they are cracking down on unemployment compensation fraud because of the immense number of people defrauding the state governments?
    I don't chase, I replace.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, thats right. Your taxes paid my wages when I was employed and when I am not employed..well your taxes pay for me too.

For the record, I am actively looking for a job, but the hiring process for law enforcement takes just a little longer than burger king or wherever you work Indi
    Actually, you are right. My taxes do pay for you. In fact, my taxes are larger than your annual salary (sad, but true).

As for whose balls are bigger, lets just say that I could easily get hired in your field, next week if I chose. You could not in mine.

why are we even paying attention to this person?

i'm pretty sure this person is a hardcore spammer. what do you think?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Did you know that Unemployment Compensation requires that you downgrade your preferences? Did you know that you're required to contact two employers per week? Did you know that you have to keep a record of every employer you contact? Did you know that at any time they can contact you and request a record of every employer you've visited and if you don't provide two per week then you're liable for every penny they paid you? Did you know it's called fraud and that you could go to jail? Did you know that they are cracking down on unemployment compensation fraud because of the immense number of people defrauding the state governments?
    A cop breaking the law, that's just hilarious.

Oh wait. Ex-cop. Not as exciting anymore. Damnit.

already have, I'll say hi to Greg for you.
    who's Greg? whats this all about? it sounds to me everlovin that you had a tough time and risked your life and took chances for other people and probably worked really hard BUT it also sounds as if you are angry at the state. did they let you down? what happened that made you bitter towards this system that you once upheld?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I think what annoys me the most is that he feels as if he is obligated to take advantage of the system.

I find it appalling that a past or present cop would break a law that he is supposed to help enforce.

And I think it's pathetic that your parents let you live with them, rent free, while you mooch off of the government.

In response to your other thread, you're not going to get any decent woman with the situation you're in. Any self-respecting woman will look at you with disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Dependency on others = stupidity

And the Independents have to pay to support them. I support natural selection. If you're dumb enough to do something like this, you deserve to be on the streets. If you want something in life, work for it. Don't expect it to be given to you.
    Vote anarchism. Direct action society.
    Don't expect anything.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the guy's just trolling.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    the guy's just trolling.
    One would think that, but there are actually a lot of people out there that are abusing the system in the same way this guy claims to be. And like him, they feel like they are owed.

So next time you see that average, unemployed, welfare-loving adult who lives with his parents. Just think..maybe he isn't a loser, maybe he is just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.
    With your positive mindset, i am sure you get a job very fast.

On the side note, anyone can get a job but it is whether you can get the job that you like to do.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast