+ Follow This Topic

Thread: You've lost that lovin feelin'....

You've lost that lovin feelin'....

Ok so here's the situation. I've been dating this girl for about 3 months now and the thing that is bothering me is that she says she loves me and cares about me and is always there for me... but when it comes down to it, I feel like she's j/ not interested anymore. In the beginning she would always want my attention and now it's not so much. We were so much more passionate too and now I find myself always asking for kisses and hugs. I guess another thing is that we were very physical but now we really arent' and I geuss I've been gettin sexually frustrated. I've asked her about this and she says she's j/ been so tired lately and that she doesn't want to do it j/ to do it and she wants to be in the mood, but the thing is she used to always be in the mood before and now she's never in the mood. Am I doing something wrong or does something sound wrong here? Hmm....

Maybe I'm thinkin too much into it, but then again, I don't know...

I appreciate anyone's input and opinion....

People talk about "honeymoon" periods in relationships, maybe her honeymoon period was 3 months.. it's good that you've talked to her about it, but saying she's so tired, sounds like an excuse to me.

Also i dont understand why she would say "i dont want to do it just to do it" maybe you should talk to her more about it and about the relationship in general (including being less affectionate) not just the sex, or maybe try things to get her in the mood and see how she responds to that.

Yes, the honeymoon may be over, or maybe your technique needs some improvement. Also, how much fun are you two having separate from the physical contact? Because if you aren't having fun together, she obviously isn't going to be interested in hopping into bed with you.

Well the thing is we have alotta fun, but then we also bicker alot too, but we can't help the bickering... Like we have our moments of fun and then we have our moments of bickering... I guess I should try harder to make her happier. She says she's happy and that I am one of the best things that has happened in her life. At the same time I don't feel it. Does that sound strange?

Tone Guest
    It sounded stranger when I thought I was reading a post from shh (glanced at her name in above post and thought I was reading that one)

hahaha - the last thing you will see is me making a thread to discuss my personal problems, Tone. I know it's silly, but I am WAY too private! Besides, I think most people (past the age of 25 or so) actually know the answer to their questions, anyway. They just want to hear someone else say it.

Shyguy - I personally think if you are having this many problems only 3 months into a relationship, you are headed for trouble. You don't have much time invested - maybe you should re-evaluate your interest level, before you waste any more time. I don't think it should be so much work so early on, but maybe that is just me.

Hmm...

Yeah I agree to re evaluate but the thing is what we have is good at times and what we have isn't good at times. Like the good can outweigh the bad, but other than that I think I'm j/ afraid to leave and be alone. I genuinely care for her too which is the painful part...

Deep in the back of my mind i want this to work...

Just because you want it to work doesn't mean it will. Not every nice person in the world is a match for you. Don't let your brain be overruled by your emotions.