+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How would you feel?

OMG!!! LMFAO and ROFL!!!! Oh Squirrley girl, I'm about to split a seam here. My ribs hurt from so much laughing!
    phew! oh MAN! That was fun. Sorry girl. Sorry for taking so much pleasure in your embarrassment. But that was just TOO funny. I've done something similar. Gone to heat something and forgot that I had been warming my coffee earlier. So THAT'S where my bloody coffee went. lol Now it's got creamy white stuff floating on the top. eeeuuuu!!

Go ahead and laugh at me sweetie-cause i had to laugh at myself...such a moron I am!

And he didnt really say anything but was like "ah sweetie-youve got something growing in here..." ok ok squirrely is an idiot-shes NOT JUNE CLEAVER DAMNIT!!!

I honestly wanted to die Ok-cause heres the thing-Iron is VERY meticulous in his home-omg not a spec of anything anywhere...it impressed the hell out of me. One more thing to add the intriguing list...

Teaches me from now on-LOOK IN THE MICROWAVE AND OVEN!!!! *walks aways with shame on her face*...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

yeah well, if I had carrots warming in the microslave, I may have just forgot them too. Now if it had been a slice of pecan pie.....that's completely different. lol

ROFL!!! no shit would I let that get moldy oh hell no girl!!

Looking for some feedback about this avatar. It's the same guy as before just a newer model. If its too big of a change I can put it back because I like both. What does everyone think? I think it looks a little small but maybe that's just me.
    Heit ist mein taug.

VERY COOL! I like the new YOU!!!!

I like it, you should keep it..its not too much of a change. Children Advent is gonna be badass!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

The new one is very nice. Decided to go blond, huh?

Hehe, yeah. I like it, I'm glad everyone else does to. It's a moment in history, after 2 YEARS I change my avatar for the first time.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Wow, Zekk. That's the same guy? Looks different somehow. More real or something. But, I like.

Keep with that avatar it looks really good. i agree with innova FF is really gonna kick arse. Cant wait to see it...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Yup, it's the same guy. The original avatar I had was from a Playstation game in 1997. Square is now making a movie about that game here in 2004 and has really bumped up the visuals, so there you have it. The super realistic Zekkness.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I THOUGHT that avatar was Cloud. I wasn't sure . . . but now I am. This must be one of them actor/models hired to do E3 or some other gaming convention (much like how Japan conventions used to have models dress up like the characters from Sailor Moon when that was 'in' and stuff like that.) Anyways, I'll be watching that movie when it comes out.

Alexi

I put up the actual picture I made this avatar from in the gallery. This isn't a real guy, this is CG.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Damn good CG. Fooled me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast