+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How would you feel?

How would you feel?

How would you feel if someone on the forum who you've seen post a lot all of a sudden changed their avatar? Like what if squirrley changed her little mermaid to some hellborne beast? What if Jane changed her jeep to a naked guy? What if Innova changed his to Yu-Gi-Oh? What if......I changed mine?

I've had this avatar since I joined 2 years ago and don't get me wrong, I will NOT be changing it, it fits me too well. I just wondered if it would be any big deal to anyone seeing the regulars here for a long time change theirs. I'm not a fan of change, I don't think I'd dig it all too much. Just a random thought.
    Heit ist mein taug.

The way I remember people on this forum is with their Avatars.. If they Squirrley changed it.. I would be kinda shocked and wouldn't know who it is at first... Get my drift..?

Im not changing mine-and I wouldnt know who the hell people were anymore if they changed theirs-the regulars I mean-and those who have been on here for so long. Its who we are!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I would prefer peeps keep the avatars they have, but if they changed it, I would get used to it. Whatever makes ya happy.
    I know I haven't been here that long, but when I signed up I couldn't find anything that suited me and you couldn't make your own then. Since then you've been given the option of creating your own, so I did. I made it myself and I think it suits me. Although I DID like that crazy Hobbs.

Ditto lol, I've had this one from day 1, if I changed it..it would almost appear to change me. Besides that point, I wouldn't like it.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I didn't want to change mine - but I'd rather be unique than have someone use the same avatar as me - so I put my own up - and i do not plan on changing it.. BTW - am I a regular ? or still a newb ?

i change mine from time to time. change helps me to enjoy what life gives to me. sometimes i feel like keeping it but i get tired of it sometimes. i'll probably keep this one for a while or change it to something similar. just haven't found "mine" yet.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Grr, that's the one thing I don't like at all. Newcomers trying to steal my avatar.
    Heit ist mein taug.

It'd annoy me at first, but I'm sure that I'll be able to live with it!

It'd annoy me because you associate certain things with certain people. Screen names first obviously, and what's right next to that? Avatars. I see that CG anime lookin' fella and I think "Zekk". Then I think of what Zekk looks like (from his picture that he posted a while ago in a thread). And all this goes together. If I saw the name zekk, I'd expect a certain avatar next to it.

It goes along with how people are often uncomfortable with change. We are very habitual animals. We like to have 'routines' (whatever they may be). And we tend to get uncomfortable with change.

Alexi

yeah, its funny how something so inevitable is scary/uncomfortable to so many of us..
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

hmmm... *ponders* Odd it is....

I originally had the hello kitty aviator to start with. I got sick of it and changed it to the cute lil japanese girl thingy. I love it and will not change it *puts foot down*

I get so used to everyone elses aviators too. I guess you just expect to see it after awhile.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

i just picked danger mouse cause hes a dope DJ haha
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

i don't change mine. i like this one. doesn't the chick look crazy??

i start thing of the people as their avvie. so like until i saw squirrely girl.. i thought she was the little mermaid.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

im a newbie,,,n i put my own pic with my daughter on my avatar....it's making me happy seeing me n my daughter in pic,,,n im just too proud to see my daughter's pic in my avatar....
    i love u lots sam....my sweet baby

What do people think of my avatar? Are you even able to identify what it is? I just had put this one up for tempoary until I find one that really suites me. The thing is I had kind of ripped it off from other site. Don't want them coming donwn on me with law suits or anything. Since I'm still very much new here, I'm guessing no one would really care if I had update in near future?

@ lady_heart, that is very nice avatar.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast