+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Men-whores, enjoyers, beer drinkers and wine lovers

This is old psychological fact – if somebody have problem, he speak a lot about that (I’m a super person, I’m super, I can get any lady, I’m super!). Remember movie “American beauty”. Who was the biggest gay enemy in this movie?
    The male prostitute, gigolo or hustler is a frequent literary and cinematic stereotype in the West from the 1960s onwards, and especially in movies and books with a gay perspective, in which he may be a stock character, often portrayed either as a tragic figure (as in the film Mysterious Skin in which a male prostitute has a history of molestation) or as an impossible object of love or an idealized rebel.

ladies don’t like man who speaks too much. Because they know – who speak to much loosing sexual energy. (Fact from old Chinese love books until modern psychiatry)
    Women LOVE to talk to men. Ask any woman. It's one of the biggest female attractors, a man who can talk about many topics and can make a woman feel special just by talking. One of the biggest complaints from women about men is that they don't talk. And that it takes away from your sexual energy, I don't know who came up with that myth, but that's all it is, a myth. Great talk creates sparks.

man who demonstrate lot of “victories” can’t be a stabile and healthy person.
    Many guys have multiple girlfriends or women before they go into a permanent relation. It's called searching for a partner and checking compatibility. That's not a unhealthy thing to do. On the contrary.

Every woman expect from man’s stability
    Every woman? That's black and white. I'll grant you: every woman who is interested in a long term relation. Like I said before, there is plenty of women who are only interested in a one night stand. I would use "most women' instead of EVERY.

And ….”Nobody likes if somebody walks around and tells things that should be a secret between the two.”
    ok, I'll give you this one... it's indeed embarissing to talk about something that should remain between two people.

I suggest to read the book:

Prostitution: On Whores, Hustlers, and Johns
    by James E. Elias

ISBN13: 9781573922296
    ISBN10: 1573922293

Anyways, enuff said.. this is turning into a rant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I suggest to read the book:
    Prostitution: On Whores, Hustlers, and Johns".

Interesting. But I don't speak about sex + money.
    All other interesting, later I'll be glad to continue discussion.
    Only - this is not myth about "who speak to much loosing sexual energy".
    It's not about conversation between each other. I mean - in public. If You speak too much - You giving out too much information, You loose space for secret, intrigue, etc. Some time - showing Your luck of intellect too fast.
    And most of public speaking persons know how much energy take active speaking. That's very hard work.
    Last edited by Paul Lasaro; 27-05-09 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lasaro View Post
    "I suggest to read the book:
    Prostitution: On Whores, Hustlers, and Johns".

Interesting. But I don't speak about sex + money.
    All other interesting, later I'll be glad to continue discussion.
    Only - this is not myth about "who speak to much loosing sexual energy".
    It's not about conversation between each other. I mean - in public. If You speak too much - You giving out too much information, You loose space for secret, intrigue, etc. Some time - showing Your luck of intellect too fast.
    And most of public speaking persons know how much energy take active speaking. That's very hard work.
    Ok Paul, I'll have to slightly review my first impression about you.

After getting through the language barrier, you seem a pretty reasonable person to me.

No offense intended, but it would help if you'd manage to brush up on your english.

English isn't my first language either, but I can tell you that your english needs to be polished.

Looking forward exchanging opinions and views with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank's.
    For some time I must be little be less active. Because people getting little but angry about my posts.
    Little bit funny - all my works about sexuallity in fact are about ... careful relationships. Based on my expierience. Avvoiding objections for too big activity other posts I left in my private www page.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    I'm that way when it comes to sex. Only, it's just with my wife. But, I already admit to being a man-whore. Deuce Bigalow ain't got nothin' on me and my mangina.

Proud member of the Royal Order of European Manwhores.
    haha for some reason when you said this, it made me think of an assgina... you slut you haha. j.k.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lasaro View Post
    Thank's.
    For some time I must be little be less active. Because people getting little but angry about my posts.
    Little bit funny - all my works about sexuallity in fact are about ... careful relationships. Based on my expierience. Avvoiding objections for too big activity other posts I left in my private www page.
    It's probably better if you actually engage people in a conversation rather than post an opinion that isn't really a question or discussion starter.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Do you guys want me to do something about this wank or should we just let him be?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123