+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Possible 2 love som1 when you hardly know them

Hmm

Reading through all this has convinced me yall are pros. However, I'm gonna have to disagree with the something said wayyyyyy back about how there's no love at first sight cause you don't know people off the bat. There are some people who do. They can watch a person walk by and know their whole life. They know they do or don't love people within minutes of meeting them. I know two people like this and they have never been wrong to my knowledge. I think it is entirely possible. There just has to be an open connection. Like when you've been thinking about a friend recently and you have a dream with them in it, then when you wake up you have an email from them. Ok, so maybe I'm not making any sense at all and am just naive or stupid or something, but I think it is possible.Reading through all this has convinced me yall are pros. However, I'm gonna have to disagree with the something said wayyyyyy back about how there's no love at first sight cause you don't know people off the bat. There are some people who do. They can watch a person walk by and know their whole life. They know they do or don't love people within minutes of meeting them. I know two people like this and they have never been wrong to my knowledge. I think it is entirely possible. There just has to be an open connection. Like when you've been thinking about a friend recently and you have a dream with them in it, then when you wake up you have an email from them. Ok, so maybe I'm not making any sense at all and am just naive or stupid or something, but I think it is possible. Here's maybe something to do, though. Someone said something about there being all these relationships that don't happen. Facilitate one. Go to a place where girls are and ask a few out. Get numbers. Get dates. You'll be having fun and you might just find a great person to be with. At the start of something, there is nothing that can not be achieved. For every problem, there is a solution. Yeah, I cliched the poobah out of that, but it's true. Sorry to ramble so much.
    If it explains anything, I take my relationship advice from Bruce Campbell

long time no post well wats it bin bout month or 2 since i last posted. wellllllll i still like the girl ive bin on bout all way threw this i fell more in love with her but still she dnt like me still cnt n wont giv up but its like wat hav i done cus out of every1 these last 1 or 2 month i bin there for her more than any1 tried to help her tlk to her normal not shy round her like i used to be n i class her as a really good friend but hey she dnt me theres nufin i can do no more i tried my hardest n tht isnt good enuf somthings jus anit ment to be

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123