+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible 2 love som1 when you hardly know them

Possible 2 love som1 when you hardly know them

I hardly know this girl, I have hardly spoke to her but i like her so much is it possible to like someone you bearly know, its like love at first site. I see her everyday but i never say anything i want to tell her i like her but she doesnt even know me so i dont think its a good idea what do you think i sould do???

ya that's being sprung. it'll hurt you more inside if you don't do anything. especially if you don't do anything soon! your thoughts are taking over and those thoughts are developing their own interest in 'her'. what you should have done is at least introduced yourself to her in the beginning. at least you would have something to think about when you hear her voice as she talked to you. you're in love with how you think of her. make it a reality and talk to her. i've been there before too. i liked a girl so much i thought i was going out with her. then i met her 2 days later. it's worth it to act like an ass for 5 minutes and have a lifetime of memories, good or bad.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

No, it's not possible to love a person completely, until you fall in love with their personality as well, not just looks. Seems like you're in love with her looks and like PandaCivic pointed out, your mind might be generating the wrong kind of person out of her. But yeah, even when you don't really know the person that well it is possible to be really in love and attached (but not love) to them. Happened to me a couple time - you get to know a person over a short period of time and then if they gotta leave or something you're really upset.
    I have it all. Including kino.

that is exactly how i feel. it feels as if im going out with her but we dont even know eachotha its wired but THANKS 4 YOUR HELP YOU 2

anytime. not it's your turn. go for it. we'll be behind the bushes whispering in your ear what to do next. where do you see her at? school? work? park? restaurant? where? it matters cuz depending on the situation and location, you only want to embarass yourself in front of a girl very little as possible. but embarass yourself enough that she notices you. just don't fart...yet.
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

LOL
    I see when she walks home she has 2 go past my area sooooooo im still not really sure what id shud do??

what do you mean by area??? like near your house? give me/us exact details and i'll do my best to help you out. seems like you gots the love jones' for this girl.

yeh past my house she know few of my m8s so she somtimes stops by

I know, this is hard to believe. But bear with me. Women, all of them, are humans too. They get scared too. They fart when nobody is looking. They pick their nose when they are lying in bed alone. And yes, even most women like guys and are shy and whatnot as well.

What you have now is lust, not love. Love is trying to learn everything about someone, and never getting tired of hearing their voice. You have built this girl up into this angelic creature and out her so high on a pedistal, that it will be unnerving for you to actually talk to her.

But, thats what you need to do. Confidence is 90% of talking to a girl for the first time. 8% of it is looks, and 2% is not having shit for breath when you do. Remember that. It's not about how you look, its what you say!

Just start talking to her. Say "Hey! I know you!"

See what she says.

Then tell her that you have seen her around, hanging out with your friends or whatnot.

She will reply, and tell you how she knows some of your friends.

Flirt back, make a joke about your friend. Tell her a "secret" about how that friend is a goofball sometimes.

Ask here if she lives around here? Which school/college do you go to? Where do you work?

Call me in a month when she is your girlfriend.

Class dismissed.

cybog lol alrite i will be thankin you if she becomes my girlfriend in the nxt month or so. i have seen her the last 2days and havent said anything STILL but i thinking its about time i did. im OK now but when i see her ill be to shy to say anything but **** It what have i got 2 lose. now i know her a little bit well what my friends have told me and i think she know i like her bcus of friends telling her stuff and the way she looks a me i think she know i like her but still havent said anything BUT I WILL thanks cybog be thankin you more if she becomes my girlfriend

Good on you bud!

One other thing to realize is this: Like you said, what have you got to lose?

If she says "I have another boyfriend, I like girls and not guys, I have the clap" etc, the only thing you have to lose is your regrets for not having talked to her in the first place. And trust me, really wishing you had done something in the first place is always harder to get over than if she says no.

A million fish in the sea....ever heard that one?

Good luck bud.

WOOOOHOOOO ok ok i didnt speak 2 her that much but 2day i got her number spoke 2 her a little bit and she defently knows i like her and she doesnt have a b/f so you never know lol done much better than what i have the past 3 months by not speaking to her at all see what 2mo brings

Glad to hear it bud

Keep me posted btw

Well, Don't be shy to know her... ^-^/
    Know her... and ask her out!!
    tell her more about you...
    and ask her all about herself also...
    Good Luck...
    Frm,Yen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast