+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: curiosity about you women and your period and sex. (May Disgust Some People)

I don't notice a difference. But I personally don't like a bloody mess. So I wouldn't engage in anything sexual that involves that area during my period.

I've had sex on my period already with my current boyfriend. Boy does it look like a crime scene lol. I dont know if I would ever do it again unless it were on one of those days where it was really light.

Going down south surely is not happening. I cringe at the thought of my bf going down and then looking for a kiss cuz I'd probably throw up lol.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Bloody mess perks.

Gotta love fallout.

Quote Originally Posted by Feonixbrimstone View Post
    I personally have a taste for blood so i wouldn't mind eating her out and trying this but i don't want to do it if it doesn't do any thing for her.
    Honestly... the eating out is a bit much. That blood is not the kind you would want to taste my dear. It's urine mixed in, toxic waste, line shedding, clots and lumps. Why? Just... Why?

I would only do sex on the period in the shower and no place else.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WTF are you talking about? urine? toxic waste?

puleeze.

When im on my period I feel dirty and thats the only thing that would stop me from having sex otherwise I noticed i am more sensitive and slightly more horny. I wouldnt want (and im sure my bf wouldnt want either) anyone to eat me out though.
    Im all game for sex, I have light periods and the only thing that comes out of me when were doing it is my own normal clear discharge from getting wet. so its not really any more messy than usual...

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Bloody mess perks.

Gotta love fallout.
    HAHA
    nice

and in response to all about what is in the vagina during the period:
    as i said it may disgust some people. secondly i was mainly curious. and thirdly it takes a lot to disgust me it really does. ALOT. 2 girls one cup not even a hint of a gag feeling.
    Last edited by Feonixbrimstone; 30-09-09 at 03:15 AM.
    Love is never fair. Someone will get hurt whether you know it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Feonixbrimstone View Post
    2 girls one cup not even a hint of a gag feeling.

back to the op, i, unfortunately, get really bad cramps for the first 24 hrs. then back to normal for the next few days. i also don't have heavy periods and am only out of commission for ~3-4 days/month. but yes, i also feel a bit "dirty" when on my period, though amazingly horny at the end. i could do a mutual masturbation + suck 'til you cum kinda thing, but i don't want any penetration when on my period.

Coming from a man, It always turned me on to have sex when a girl is on there periode. Well let me tell you something.

I am no longer turned on by that anymore, the stench is ****ing gross that to me was the worst part. The blood eh what ever. Been threw worse..

Quote Originally Posted by 400ex View Post
    Coming from a man, It always turned me on to have sex when a girl is on there periode. Well let me tell you something.

I am no longer turned on by that anymore, the stench is ****ing gross that to me was the worst part. The blood eh what ever. Been threw worse..
    it only smells really bad when we wear a pad all day long/ sleep with it -_-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123