+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: curiosity about you women and your period and sex. (May Disgust Some People)

curiosity about you women and your period and sex. (May Disgust Some People)

I've heard that your period is a time when you are really sensitive to sexual stimulation. is this true? if so have you ever had seual pleasure during your preiod?(self administered because didn't want disgust your boy friend by asking if he'd help or if you were brave enough to ask and he did it.) how did i feel did you enjoy it? or did you hate it? (why? because of reservations about it or just didn't do it for you)

I personally have a taste for blood so i wouldn't mind eating her out and trying this but i don't want to do it if it doesn't do any thing for her.

i know this may disgust some people so don't answer if you are just going to say i'm a sicko. but I've been told by one of my previous GF's that she was always really sensitive around that time and we never got to try it.
    Love is never fair. Someone will get hurt whether you know it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Feonixbrimstone View Post
    I've heard that your period is a time when you are really sensitive to sexual stimulation. is this true?
    For some women there is a heightened desire for sex, thus much easier to arouse. For others, the pain overwhelms such desires.

if so have you ever had seual pleasure during your preiod?
    Yes.

how did i feel did you enjoy it? or did you hate it? (why? because of reservations about it or just didn't do it for you)
    It was enjoyable... but can become complicated... let's leave it at that.

If you have a girlfriend who wouldn't mind, and you're into that sort of thing... by all means go for it. However, quite a few women aren't really comfortable with such an idea.

I've heard that your period is a time when you are really sensitive to sexual stimulation. is this true? if so have you ever had seual pleasure during your preiod?(self administered because didn't want disgust your boy friend by asking if he'd help or if you were brave enough to ask and he did it.) how did i feel did you enjoy it? or did you hate it? (why? because of reservations about it or just didn't do it for you)
    I for one and more sensitive to stimulation around my period, I'm also more horny. as for having sexual pleasure during a period, yes I have.

it depends on the female, for some period sex is the best sex ever amd some women are too creeped out by the idea.

Lol, yeah that sums it up, its a talk you have to have with your gf only she can answer it cuz every girl is different. My ex had to much pain to do anything sexual during her period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes I have had "sexual pleasure" during my period, but it was always 2-3 days in. I can't stand the thought of sex during the first 2 days, though. My stomach and general area feels too queezy.

I personally have a taste for blood so i wouldn't mind eating her out and trying this but i don't want to do it if it doesn't do any thing for her.
    I hope you don't mind clots and clumps....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    day 3.

not before then.

o, not just me then

i have done both pleasured myself and had sex during the first days. it relieves the pain actually and feels really good. i have no problem with it at all. mind you i wouldn;t be inclined to do it with someone new. it would have to be with someone i had been seeing for a while. if the guy has no problem with it, why should the girl especially when it helps the pain so much?
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 26-09-09 at 08:49 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

hmm that's a bit sick
    lol
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I have sex on my period unless it's gushing. That's what red towels are for. I don't want my husband going down on me then, though. That just seems a bit gross. Okay, more than a bit. That seems really gross.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She won't let me near her when she's bleeding.

On the plus side I can get my jollies without having to worry about her orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    She won't let me near her when she's bleeding.

On the plus side I can get my jollies without having to worry about her orgasm.
    that seems a little selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne
    hmm that's a bit sick
    lol
    I warned that this may disgust some people. so its your fault for not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy
    I hope you don't mind clots and clumps....
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia
    For some women there is a heightened desire for sex, thus much easier to arouse. For others, the pain overwhelms such desires.
    Very interesting.

All this information has helped a lot. right now i'm just curious and tryin to confirm what i've been told. maybe down the road a bit.

I wouldn't say it's selfish for not letting him near her when she's bleeding. It's not like he owns her and has rights to her body ... he only has as many rights as she gives him, and unfortunately a bit less once a month!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that seems a little selfish.
    Everything we do is selfish.

But it's not as selfish as you're inclined to thinking.

I don't get sex because I'm a selfish asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    I wouldn't say it's selfish for not letting him near her when she's bleeding. It's not like he owns her and has rights to her body ... he only has as many rights as she gives him, and unfortunately a bit less once a month!
    not that part the part about him not having to worry about her orgasm. you shoudl enjoy seeing her enjoy that feeling.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast