+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vile Beasts

Jebem ti sunce!
    ''Get royally ****ed, you French whore''

no need to PM me dopple, you could have just as well posted your insult here....you fool..

Mods how do we block assholes from PM-ing?

Dopple

Behave yourself!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why does anyone ever bother to take what he says seriously? The fact that he would hold a 15 year old KID responsible for being brutally attacked speaks volumes.

Oh snap!

I didn't hold the 15 year old responsible, but I criticized her for drinking. I actually hold the parents responsible.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For what? Letting her go to a high school dance?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I'd like to criticize the bimbo for drinking. I mean, you don't jump into a bear cage with picnic baskets strapped to your vagina, do you?
    your own words meathead........

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    For what? Letting her go to a high school dance?
    No, for not teaching her how to respond to alcohol and peer pressure. Just think - if she hadn't drank, could the situation have been avoided? I think so.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For someone who just emerged from his own childhood, you know absolutely NOTHING about kids. This much is very clear.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dopple, I guarantee that girls father is killing himself right now for not driving up to the school to check on his daughter. He probably didn't want to seem like an overprotective daddy whose little girl would get all bitchy/upset/embarrassed when she wouldn't answer her cell and dad shows up to look for her.

In fact, every father of a teenage girl has read this story and now thought "fcuk that...I'm showing up if she doesn't answer her damn phone!"
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

For someone who just emerged from his own childhood, you know absolutely NOTHING about kids. This much is very clear.
    I don't need to contend my intelligence with a monkey like you, Vashti. **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Dopple, I guarantee that girls father is killing himself right now for not driving up to the school to check on his daughter. He probably didn't want to seem like an overprotective daddy whose little girl would get all bitchy/upset/embarrassed when she wouldn't answer her cell and dad shows up to look for her.

In fact, every father of a teenage girl has read this story and now thought "fcuk that...I'm showing up if she doesn't answer her damn phone!"
    Oh I'm sure he is, too. I don't doubt that. But if a child is raised properly, they won't be tempted to do such things. Children need to be informed. That's what D.A.R.E. is for. They know better than to take candy from strangers, I don't see how they couldn't be taught to avoid situations where they could be taken advantage of, like UNDER THE INFLUENCE. At least if they are going to drink, they should be taught to use their judgment and perception. I think a 15 year old girl should know better than to get drunk around boys. Even if she doesn't get taken advantage of, clearly, it is also likely other bad things may happen.

A lot of parents don't realize how curious their son or daughter is about this kind of thing. While teaching high school classes, more than half the questions I was asked by students pertained to alcohol, drinking, drugs, etc. I then watched my supervisor teacher have parent-teacher conferences, where she proceeded to tell the parents that everything is 'all right', and their student has an A, and blah blah blah. I really wanted to say "You know, you're son/daughter is really curious about alcohol." I wonder if that would make a difference.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 02-11-09 at 07:33 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But if a child is raised properly, they won't be tempted to do such things. Children need to be informed. That's what D.A.R.E. is for. They know better than to take candy from strangers, I don't see how they couldn't be taught to avoid situations where they could be taken advantage of, like UNDER THE INFLUENCE. At least if they are going to drink, they should be taught to use their judgment and perception. I think a 15 year old girl should know better than to get drunk around boys. Even if she doesn't get taken advantage of, clearly, it is also likely other bad things may happen.
    Well, that's the hope, but its no guarantee. Even smart people make mistakes. And I know a lot of very smart people with absolutely NO 'people smarts', you know? Sometimes, the very sheltered ones are victims simply b/c they can't fathom anyone acting anything other than completely reasonable.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't need to contend my intelligence with a monkey like you, Vashti. **** off.

Oh I'm sure he is, too. I don't doubt that. But if a child is raised properly, they won't be tempted to do such things. Children need to be informed. That's what D.A.R.E. is for. They know better than to take candy from strangers, I don't see how they couldn't be taught to avoid situations where they could be taken advantage of, like UNDER THE INFLUENCE. At least if they are going to drink, they should be taught to use their judgment and perception. I think a 15 year old girl should know better than to get drunk around boys. Even if she doesn't get taken advantage of, clearly, it is also likely other bad things may happen.
    Yeah, because 15 year old kids ALWAYS listen to their parents, and never do ANYTHING their parents have warned them against.

Grow up.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Well, that's the hope, but its no guarantee. Even smart people make mistakes. And I know a lot of very smart people with absolutely NO 'people smarts', you know? Sometimes, the very sheltered ones are victims simply b/c they can't fathom anyone acting anything other than completely reasonable.
    Yeah, well this isn't just a couple of smart people making mistakes. It's a rampant problem among teenagers. It could certainly be reduced to that, though.

In my opinion, the "Don't do drugs because they're bad for you" thing isn't enough for some children. Same thing with "Don't take candy from strangers" Until you explain what kind of sick ****s prowl and lurk around, a child is not going to understand. With the 14-15 year old kids, I think you have to give them a beer, or a glass of wine to eliminate that curiosity. Better at home than at some party, right? I think you also have to explain that we live in a world full of sick ****s that prowl and lurk about. It's even better if you can expose them to the victims.

Yeah, because 15 year old kids ALWAYS listen to their parents, and never do ANYTHING their parents have warned them against.

Grow up.
    That's a plausible argument, but I'm not going to debate with a condescending monkey. So piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I'd like to rip the dick off anyone who thinks it's okay to take advantage of a woman who's intoxicated. He isn't worthy of calling himself a man.
    How about mutual intoxication?...that taking advantage?

"Where am I...and Who are You!?"

..."And how did we get here?

"I hope that's your car out there, 'cause I don't see mine anywhere on the lot."

("Wallet...wallet...yeah.....money OK....credit cards OK...")

"Did we already pay for the room?..."
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast