Thread: Attracting guys

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Qwerty if I lived over there, I'd come round and fix your sink for sure
    Rawrrrr. That sounds so freaky. LMAO!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol, charlie, i'd definately let you!..ive see your pics! lol
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

well, it makes no sense to me then. you are attractive and i can't imagine any guy turning you down if you let them know that you are open for it. what's the real problem?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i dunno, thats what im wondering!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

You walked into a gay bar. That's it. That's all I can think of. LOL! Because you are hot and you have a great personality. I'm stumped.

Well Qwert, you've attracted me, and I'm 10,000 miles away. Surely somebody closer, would notice how hot you are>

Just say what you want.

If you're just looking for someone to have fun and share with as well as "meet your needs" (wink-wink), then it shouldn't be difficult as you are a mamber of the fairer sex. Instead of waiting for those guys you meet to make the first move, you make the move. Why do so few women realize that they have all the power when it comes to relationships? If you ask for what you want, you WILL get it. Any halfway attractive woman can approach nearly any man and get a number, name, date, etc. JUST SAY IT!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you going out to bars by yourself? That might seem a little..... forward.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol no!!! im not on my own lol, always with friends..i never go out just looking for guys lol

Quote Originally Posted by chico247 View Post
    If you're just looking for someone to have fun and share with as well as "meet your needs" (wink-wink), then it shouldn't be difficult as you are a mamber of the fairer sex. Instead of waiting for those guys you meet to make the first move, you make the move. Why do so few women realize that they have all the power when it comes to relationships? If you ask for what you want, you WILL get it. Any halfway attractive woman can approach nearly any man and get a number, name, date, etc. JUST SAY IT!
    I disagree with that. I think it's better if you just have an approachable demeanor and you invite guys over by making eye contact/giving them a smile and then letting him make the move.

The problem with being too straightforward is that it's too easy for the guy and he might lose interest. Also, if you're way too assertive you can end up looking bossy.

Are your friends hotter than you? That might hinder things.

You have a cute personality qwert, I can't really figure out how you lose a guy after he starts talking to you.

Are you trying too hard? lol
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 11-01-10 at 11:01 AM.

I find I attract a lot of men when I'm just out having fun and not thinking too much about it... I say just focus on having fun with your friends, go out dancing or whatever.. Just make sure you have loads of fun with whatever you are doing and guys will come to you. Confident, smiling girls get the most attention in my experience. I mean, it helps if you're hot as well (and you definately are that qwert!!) but confidence and a sense of fun is key in my experience.

"They're just intimidated" is absolute nonsense. A guy might be too intimidated to come up to you, thats common, but if you come up to a guy, the odds that he's still too intimidated to make the right move is pretty close to zero, unless you are hitting on a complete social retard, in which case its your gain.

More likely is that they either don't feel any attraction between the two of you, aren't interested, or are more interested in someone else.

So: when you go up to guys, what do you talk about? What exactly is the tone of the conversation / subject matter?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by jessZ View Post
    I find I attract a lot of men when I'm just out having fun and not thinking too much about it... I say just focus on having fun with your friends, go out dancing or whatever.. Just make sure you have loads of fun with whatever you are doing and guys will come to you. Confident, smiling girls get the most attention in my experience. I mean, it helps if you're hot as well (and you definately are that qwert!!) but confidence and a sense of fun is key in my experience.
    I agree with this. I've attracted the most women when I specifically wasn't going out to get laid. I just wanted to have fun with some friends. There's a stink of desperation on you otherwise. That kind of desperation only attracts creeps if you're a woman. A guy with more self respect won't be attracted to you.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    lol no!!! im not on my own lol, always with friends..i never go out just looking for guys lol
    liar.... hahaha... are you kidding me?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dunno, my friends are hot but i dunno, theres pics of me in the gallery.

I dont go out looking for guys, when im out im out to have fun and socialize with friends, im definately not desperate and dont think i come across that way.

If i get chatting, its light hearted, flirtatious chat, nothing that comes off as desperate or easy(as im not either of those lol).

I dont just walk up to a guy..i mean, if were both at the bar or whatever and he gives me what i see to be interested signals, then im not afraid to chat, or sometimes they start the conversation, but never 'seal the deal' so to speak, by asking for my number or a date.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast