+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: life sucks

Who is fighting with who? I've just lost the thread.

No one is fighting. I'm moving on.

I wonder if they have something like that where I live. Those meeting groups and such.

Lots of people here have been missing you ecojeanne. You need to visit more often!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url=http://www.meetup.com/]Do something, Learn something, Share something, Change something - Meetup.com[/url]

apparently, it's international.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tell Eco to clean out her pm box, Vashti. I had something private to say to her and couldn't send it earlier.

I had to save it as a file... how heavy.. lol

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Tell Eco to clean out her pm box, Vashti. I had something private to say to her and couldn't send it earlier.

I had to save it as a file... how heavy.. lol
    Okay... i sent her a facebook message for you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gracias, muchacha...

Thanks for that link. I see a couple of groups that I am interested in. Whooo hoooo!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry you're feeling down, Eco. Hope you feel better soon. Spring is coming.

If you need a quick pick up, go have a cold one at your local pub. Make sure you get a window booth. Glue a large denomination coin to the sidewalk just outside the pub with crazy glue and have some fun!

ecojeanne, I was once like you. I felt like I had no hope after losing my family 4 years ago. I felt very alone while I was living on the road as a truck driver in solitary confinement in my own little world. I was ashamed of people seeing me hurt. It can really hurt your heart to the point that you just can't take the pain anymore. I thought of may be taking the easy way out but my daughter was the reason for me to keep going despite how I felt. If you want a reason to live you must have a reason to give. The are other opportunities for you out there but you must be willing to take that first step outside your little world. I've closed off my heart for the longest time after it was broken but I made some changes in the last six months after I left my solitary confinement world (trucking) six months ago. I'm slowly emerging back to who I once was as a happy person. There will be challenges don't get me wrong but see them as your friend and not your enemy. Keep in mind there are plenty of people with open hearts out there looking for a purpose in life just like you and I. You don't have to give up. I care...if you were standing in front of me now I would give you a hug. I know I'm not the only one here...there plenty of people on here who care about you as well.

Eco, I also work from home right now and sometimes feel like I'm going to jump right out of my skin because it's so quiet and isolating. Music helps. So does the gym and the 'net.

I don't think I have anything to add that hasn't already been said, but I wanted to let you know that I sympathize.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123