+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Life sucks.

Life sucks.

Well I got a broken heart, no job, running short on money, just moved to a new town today and to top it all off I can't even call my best friend in the whole world because I'm trying to get over her :\

I'm running short on ambition to do much right now, I don't even really want to stay awake cause if I sleep time goes by faster.

So I thought I would ask some people how they get out of this rut I'm in. Should I look for love again cause I'm feeling that my ex and I are going to be toughing this one out, which suck the biggest, dirtiest cock you can find.

The only think that is holding me back from mingling with the girls is that I think I would be doing it for the wrong reasons, like I would be always thinking "Well this might make the ex jealous, or maybe this too.", or I might just be using some poor girl as a band-aid to heal the pain.

Is that okay? or is it a jerkish thing to to?

PS- might be posting a bit tonight to keep me from calling/ texting that lovely girl...

I must've posted this like 50 times but it never gets old.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfl9e53LX_U"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    I must've posted this like 50 times but it never gets old.
    That is awesome lol.. Watching videos of people falling down on youtube then watching this makes it even funnier lol..

Lol Thanks..

You should find a girl who's looking to use you just for sex, no guilt that way.

Seriously you do need to try to get out. Depression is like mold, best way to avoid it is fresh air and sunlight.

When I'm feeling rejected by some asshole and the only thing I want to do is "Make him jealous...", "Make him pay...", "Get him back..." or other such STUPID ideas I do the following:

- Go to the gym regularly and diet. In other words take really good care of yourself until you can't walk down the street without people you know stopping you to tell you how GREAT you look.

- Get an awesome hair cut.

- Buy awesome new clothes that complement your rocking body and hair cut.

- Redecorate your apartment or just rearrange it if you've spent all your money on the previous steps.

- Find a couple of new hobbies that are cool and adventurous. In the past 2 years I've taken up rock climbing, zip-lining, kayaking and snow boarding.

The most important step is to NOT talk to the object of your affection. Don't email them. Don't IM them. Don't text them. DON'T CALL THEM. I've found that talking to the jerkface who rejected me only makes me depressed during this process and the whole point of the process is to knock you out of your depression by pampering yourself and doing good things that are just for you.

One day, you'll wake up and you won't even care about the person who hurt you and the best part is that you'll look and feel great and you'll be ready to meet someone new.

As an added bonus if you bump into the jerkface who didn't want you, no worries! You will be happy and clearly not thinking about them sending the message that your life is better without them in it. They might even want you back (happy people are very attractive), but you will simply be too awesome to date their lame ass anymore. No matter what anyone says, revenge is always sweet.

~ L
    Last edited by LailaK; 31-12-09 at 01:14 PM.

I would pick up a whole bunch of new activities to fill the hole that your ex left. You need to make sure you're not sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and one of the best ways to do this is to keep yourself busy.

I also think you should still mingle with other girls regardless of the reason. You might find that you end up liking one or two of them more than your ex.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Depression is like mold, best way to avoid it is fresh air and sunlight.
    Classic!