+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He didn't tell me he was still in love with his ex, she is back and I got dumped

agreed. i later thought back and wandered why he told me that part as well. it seems it would have been easier to have left that part out. but boys are stupid. maybe he wanted the drama. maybe he wanted me to beg for his love. i can't believe i almost did it. esp since it is SOOOO out of character for me. maybe he just wanted to hurt be bad enough that i wouldn't bother him again and he could be rid of me. ive learned not to put anything past anyone. you really never know anybody and just when you think you do, they go and prove you wrong

a wise friend once told me that " if there is something that doesn't make sense, then there is something that you don't know". you wouldn't believe how many times this saying proves itself to be true and how it applies to so many aspects of your life. yet, i only think of it in retrospect.

Do not feel bad that you believed in you two as couple. It's healthy behaviour, you met a man you liked, you fancied him, had great sex but then he let you down.

Unfortunately it's part of life and one day you'll meet the one, no doubt about it. You need to kiss a few frogs before finding your prince...eh eh eh
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123