+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why did she play me like this?!

well, thnx dude. =D

i know i WILL be rejected, but it is just to let my feelings go. Now i Do feel better =)

Quote Originally Posted by redcomet View Post
    thnx! From the other guy, i do sound pathetic =\
    wut made things worse is that i webcam chatted her yesterday nite and she was literally flirting with her bfd in front of me on the fone. I pretended to laugh a bit but later i found myself very stressful Probably becuase this is my 1st time i went this far with a girl. TOday, she talked to me again, it did took off the stress a lil, but later after skool, I saw her hanging out with her boyfriend, it feels like putting salt over my wound again.
    I wanted to let go, but my mind wont let me. Like some1 said here, i invest too much emotions into these things and its me at the end that wil lose everything >.>
    Aww, you're not pathetic. You just have feelings for this girl. Unfortunately, this girl doesn't seem to return those feelings and it's okay to be hurt. Just try and remember, there's better out there. You'll meet a lot of people in your lifetime and you're bound to find someone who is actually worth everything you'd be willing to invest in them.

Also, never let someone tell you that you're going to lose everything. You're not going to lose anything, here. You didn't actually go out with this girl. At least you know she's involved and where she stands. In a way, it's a better road. You can see she's just not the girl for you and it can put things in a new perspective and allow you to move on.

But take things slow. It takes time to heal after someone does somthing like this to you. Good luck with everything, if you ever feel like you needa talk, you can message me. =) I hope everything goes well. Also for now, it might be easier if you tried to keep your distance from her.

Quote Originally Posted by trouble_sleepin View Post
    Aww, you're not pathetic. You just have feelings for this girl. Unfortunately, this girl doesn't seem to return those feelings and it's okay to be hurt. Just try and remember, there's better out there. You'll meet a lot of people in your lifetime and you're bound to find someone who is actually worth everything you'd be willing to invest in them.

Also, never let someone tell you that you're going to lose everything. You're not going to lose anything, here. You didn't actually go out with this girl. At least you know she's involved and where she stands. In a way, it's a better road. You can see she's just not the girl for you and it can put things in a new perspective and allow you to move on.

But take things slow. It takes time to heal after someone does somthing like this to you. Good luck with everything, if you ever feel like you needa talk, you can message me. =) I hope everything goes well. Also for now, it might be easier if you tried to keep your distance from her.
    I already deleted her FB, so i dun have to c her "implied" love stats to her bf >.> . And on the usual basis, if i dun find her, i wont meet her. So lets hope some1 out there somewhere, she is worth my love =]

thnx bro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123