+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is love so complicated

Hey Val - Check your person mail, you have messages.

Quote Originally Posted by val
    Thanks for the comment. Now i can stay in my flat and be sad alone, or i can go to my parents house and look how everybody is happy except me. Maybe i will go to another holiday and take some photos, drive that cute wrangler and sleeping on balcony.

No i dont :-(
    More about me on homepage

No i dont :-(
    Hmmm... Somethings wrong, maybe a tecnical glitch on the board. I'll try again.

Edited to ask: Val should I email you here or through your website?

M
    Last edited by blackiesharley; 13-12-04 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiesharley
    Hmmm... Somethings wrong, maybe a tecnical glitch on the board. I'll try again.

Edited to ask: Val should I email you here or through your website?

M
    You can here, i will send you direct mail :-)

Its a good question. Why must it be so complicated? I guess we have to realise that nothing in life is simple and that you have to work to get something.

One thing I saw is true though. You have to work to find love. You can't expect to sit alone and at home. You have to go out. Meet new people and make new friends.

The man I love means everything to me. We have had our problems and were both from very different worlds, but I love him and he loves me. We work through things. Nothing is perfect and everything has some complications.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

This is true, i trust you. But i simply dont know where to go, when i go somewhere with my friends i am mostly sad sitting somewhere and when i find somebody i like we are talking whole night and on the end he tolds me he is engaged or married or gay.
    There is a guy in neighbourhood, who loves me, and i know it (he told me few times, watching me from window sometimes and giving me flowers time to times. He is 33 but i dont like him, i dont know why. I am trying to be good to him, once i also allowed him to come for some coffee, but i cannot love him.
    It is so complicated.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is true, i trust you. But i simply dont know where to go, when i go somewhere with my friends i am mostly sad sitting somewhere and when i find somebody i like we are talking whole night and on the end he tolds me he is engaged or married or gay.
    There is a guy in neighbourhood, who loves me, and i know it (he told me few times, watching me from window sometimes and giving me flowers time to times. He is 33 but i dont like him, i dont know why. I am trying to be good to him, once i also allowed him to come for some coffee, but i cannot love him.
    It is so complicated.
    Can't expect things to work out so easily, cause if it did, none of us would be here and this forum would have little reason to exist. Sucks for that dude though, heh...

So at least, i will keep this forum living...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks for the comment. Now i can stay in my flat and be sad alone, or i can go to my parents house and look how everybody is happy except me. Maybe i will go to another holiday and take some photos, drive that cute wrangler and sleeping on balcony.
    I've discovered the best solution to being sad is to get happy. Like this, I'll show you.
    >>> >>> >>> >>>

:-D thanks for nice help, but i look like this

Hey Val, don't look like that, you're starting to look like me. Check your email...

:-D thanks for nice help, but i look like this

Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

first..val: if you cannot be happy alone, you cannot be truly happy with a partner. just the facts of life.

keichi: love exists, its just alot more rare than people in our generation think, everyone thinks they are in love, and have no idea what its really like to be in love with someone

as for the topic itself..yeah, we all get lonely, but in the long run at my age, im happy to be single. more than happy. i need to work on myself, as do alot of people my age..before i attempt something serious again.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Well I found a really good article I think you should look at:
    [URL=http://holidays.sympatico.msn.ca/Holiday+Fun/Holiday+Balance/Articles/LL+Beat+those+blahs.htm]Beat those Blahs[/URL]
    Its a very helpful article if your feeling down about being single.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Fawn's so right love is hard work. But you need to remember that sometimes being happy is hard work as well (you know what I mean, sometimes when you're down you have to drag yourself out & act happy & the more you do it the happier you become).

JUst keep working at it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast