+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Was I A Jerk?

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Wow Church, you're really getting a beating here!

I know, the threesome thing a fantasy of many guys (myself included), but your attempt was an epic fail. Brush off, realize it's not going to happen, explain to your lady you were being a moron and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    The more I read, the more I think this is a troll. Instead of preparing dinner, just eat a bullet.

I made myself go for a walk, then came back and cooked.

I'm not a troll. This is a real situation. Does it seem that unrealistic?

Are you guys not getting that I fell awful about what I did?
    Last edited by EmptyChurch; 01-04-11 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrE View Post
    Wow Church, you're really getting a beating here!

I know, the threesome thing a fantasy of many guys (myself included), but your attempt was an epic fail. Brush off, realize it's not going to happen, explain to your lady you were being a moron and move on.
    Yes... and I deserve it. Trying my best to take it like a man.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyChurch View Post

Are you guys not getting that I fell awful about what I did?
    Are you not getting that you're cheating on your gf and you don't give a half a shit? Do you realize you're on a LOVE form and your posting about how you pissed off you're mistress.

So, you do have a girlfriend apart from this 'other lover'..? Am i reading this correctly? Im confused..

Basically from what i have read your a cheating a**hole, thats now pissing off your lover by asking to f*ck yet another woman.. Shouldnt you in fact be feeling AWFUL about cheating on your girlfriend?? lol Saying that you cant call her because your girlfriend is around.. ALSO indicates you are a liar. Wow.. what a winner.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Are you not getting that you're cheating on your gf and you don't give a half a shit? Do you realize you're on a LOVE form and your posting about how you pissed off you're mistress.
    My relationship with my girlfriend was open until about three years ago. I know it's not an excuse... but having other women in my life is something I've gotten used to over the years. I met my best friend when my girlfriend and I were in an open relationship and that's when it started.

For the people who keep saying I don't understand it's wrong, I do. I just care too much about my friend to stop. I've given up all the other ones. All the flings, the booty calls I've had over the years, no more. She is the only one I kept. SHe's one of the few people I can talk to about anything. I feel really connectedted and comfortable with her. I don't feel that way with my girlfriend. And I haven't for years.

ANd remember... my girlfirned cheated on me with a blood relative of mine, a close member of my imediate family. So, she is no saint either.

Quote Originally Posted by JadenMia View Post
    So, you do have a girlfriend apart from this 'other lover'..? Am i reading this correctly? Im confused..

Basically from what i have read your a cheating a**hole, thats now pissing off your lover by asking to f*ck yet another woman.. Shouldnt you in fact be feeling AWFUL about cheating on your girlfriend?? lol Saying that you cant call her because your girlfriend is around.. ALSO indicates you are a liar. Wow.. what a winner.
    Yes, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

Been with her 20 years.

Is anyone going to give me any advice on how to fix this situation with my friend, or is everyone just going to continue to tell me what an asshole I am?

You don't seem to understand the word "friend" the way most people do, so I doubt that any of us can help you. Admittedly, calling you an asshole is probably unhelpful as well, but it really seems to fit the facts.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    You don't seem to understand the word "friend" the way most people do, so I doubt that any of us can help you. Admittedly, calling you an asshole is probably unhelpful as well, but it really seems to fit the facts.
    I understand the word friend... I just don't know what else to call her.

She really is m best friend. And she's been an on and off friend with benefits through the years... But, I can't really call her that either. I have feelings for her. But, I can't call her my girlfriend... I suppose I could call her my lover, but I think of her as more then just that. And she is my friend first, before everything else.

I've slipped up and called her my baby a couple times. I've also called her my love... But these aren't thinks I can say around just anyone...

You know what if he isn't a troll there is too much drama in this man life and I bet he loves it.

I'm not a troll. This is a real situation. Does it seem that unrealistic?
    No, the situation doesn't seem that unrealistic. People think you're a troll because your obtuse replies make you seem unreal.

But I am not one of those people. I actually do believe that you truly are this dense.

Is anyone going to give me any advice on how to fix this situation with my friend, or is everyone just going to continue to tell me what an asshole I am?
    Plenty of people have given you advice on how to fix it. Calling you an asshole is just a reflex, due to what an asshole you're acting like.

HTH.

Also, break up with your girlfriend. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Also, break up with your girlfriend. Thanks.
    I've said before why I stay with her. I stay for the kids.

I get the feeling if I posted here saying I broke up with her, then everyone would be telling me what a deadbeat I am for leaving my kids. (Even though if I ended it with my girlfriend I would do everything I can to get custody of them... which would be almost impossible since we aren't legally married.)

I get the feeling if I posted here saying I broke up with her, then everyone would be telling me what a deadbeat I am for leaving my kids.
    Nope. I don't think people would get mad at you for breaking off a terrible relationship that only exists because you have children. Breaking it off with your girlfriend would be the right thing to do. You'd only be a deadbeat if you failed to be responsible (child support.)

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think he thinks that a **** buddy=a friend . Mm yeah Open relationship till 3 years ago? I think you have bad reflex cause you didn't set up your dick to a single pussy mode ,yet. Like... You had 3 years for it . Do your gf a favour and tell her how faithfull you are so she can decide herself if she wants to continue the open relationship or not... Cause if she doesn't know, it's a simple C-H-E-A-T-I-N-G got it?
    I wazzzz here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast