+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The most attractive female race

I wanna go over to Japan so bad, but I hear my race in general isn't accepted very well due to past "conflicts" in history.

Aside from needing to learn japanese, I love their culture/lifestyle and interested in learning more. Plus it doesn't hurt that the women in general is beautiful. But again, as Illusional said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well innova, it's not as bad as you think. i think that we have a harder time dealing with the japanese people because they feel as though our ancestors left their home country for another.

and nomas.. yeah marriage, blah blah blah, if happens then it does. i'm not really worried about that now.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Raver,

If you saw the movie "Selena", Mexican-Americans complain about the same thing, except worse cuz we're so close to the mother land we have a harder time letting go and we always go back and visit the family and..ah, issues I don't deal with..

Freds

I think, euroasian girls come out quite nicely.

Which race? Human.

i loved that movie selena.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

oh see Ive been gone for too long...Raver said the "M" word! oh holy shit. Ok, he mustve been drinking.

Nomas-youre right, people are raised the thing to do is to get married. But people are changing and generations are changing. Women are finding they dont have to get married and can have a fulfilling life without a husband. Theyre more career orientated, independant, etc. And people are gettn married later in life than earlier. I personally at 34 am in NO hurry to get married. Yes, one day I would like to spend my life with someone, share those wonderful times, grow together and as individuals. I already have a teen, I dont want anymore children. Im independant, can do things for myself. But one day, having a husband will add to my life, enrich my life, and most of all one who can accept me for who I am and all Im worth and willing to take all that I give him. I'll know when the time is right for me, but for now, being Ms. Raymond suits me just fine.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

i prefer latinas, but i'm bias.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

La sombra regresa!

Squirt: It seems that now that women are discovering they "don't need no man" it's the MEN that are getting nervous and trying to tie one down for themselves, ha ha.

Sombra, welcome back..if you're back already...unless this was just a quick little looksee.

Freds

hola!

yup i'm back. i got back today and i'm happy to be back home. i've had such a crazy couple of weeks. ugh. all i can say is i am so glad that my boyfriends family lives way across the country.

wow i had had a nutty week aslo being that i have met all of kennys family and he has a huge family! but i have to say that they mad me feel so welcome and they are all so wonderful, but it is exahuusting. on fri he gets to be with mine! cuban style with the pig in the ground and everything gonna be tons of fun
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

that's cool. i'm sure he'll have fun. my guys family made me feel really welcome and they were great. except for his mother, who i think feels like i'm taking her son away from her breast.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well squirt, being that i am getting to an age where partying isn't everything, but it still means a lot of me.. i've taken a few glances at my futures and also my friend's futures. i can see that they don't want to spend the rest of their lives bussing ass, but hey, we have to make a living somehow. also i thought about how i was at work. the money is good now for waiting tables, yet i don't wanna do this for the rest of my life. it gets tiring and i am starting to hate waiting on people.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    I think, euroasian girls come out quite nicely.
    Eurasian girl are hot. So glad im EA
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Yes.. I was referring to girls! LOL! Boys are very rare... that come out nicely that is.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast