+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: White Race

White Race

Is in decline

White people in western societies are producing on average fewer, sometimes much fewer, than 2.1 children per family - the number of children required for the maintenance of a population. In every single country where white people are a majority the population (especially growth of white population) is either in decline or a at stand still

And in the future it is set to continue to decline (at least for the next couple of decades)

[url]http://www.populationaction.org/Publications/Reports/Mapping_the_Future_of_World_Population/Summary.shtml[/url]

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population#Forecast[/url]

The population in Europe (the most populous white area) is set to decline to 7% of the world total by 2050 with no signs that it will show any growth. It was at more than 20% in 1800. If that rate continues the white population in the next couple of centuries will become quite insignificant on the world stage.

----------------------------------------------

Why that's the case is subject to intense speculation by different groups with different agendas. However I thought I would throw in a speculation of my own.

Before I start I want to acknowledge the fact that there are good and bad people in every single culture. However, some cultures have undisputedly different characteristics (e.g. various degrees of cultural tolerances ad encouragement of certain behaviours), it's this characteristics that I would like to concentrate in this thread. So why is the white population in decline according to me, here are some of the reasons:

- Drug consumption - illegal drugs travel from everywhere across the globe (Columbia, Afghanistan etc) into the countries with majority of white population which in comparison to other countries in the world have the highest demand

- Alcohol problems, white people are drinking themselves to death

- Decline in marriages and family planning in white people dominated countries

- Majority of white people increasingly chose to start a family later on in life and have smaller families compared to other countries

[url]http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=762[/url]

- People in countries with majority white population are increasingly having more problems forming relationships

- People in countries with majority white population increasingly put career ahead of family, even if it means missing out on having a family all together

[url]http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/release?id=114815[/url]

-----------------------------------------------------

My conclusions in regards to some of the findings and personal experience

- People living in western white people cultures are more selfish and self gratification seeking than people living in other parts of the world in other cultures evidenced by their higher level of substance abuse, selfish interest seeking and greed (career / money over family).

- People living in western white people cultures are more materialistic and material possession oriented than than people living in other parts of the world in other cultures

- People living in western white people cultures are lazier when it comes to raising a family and forming long lasting interpersonal relationships as well as less willing to sacrifice their personal freedom for the sake of others than people living in other parts of the world in other cultures

- People living in western white people cultures are less likely to believe in love and seemed to be more confused about the partner they want than people living in other parts of the world in other cultures

- People living in western white people cultures mature slower (eternal youth syndrome, 30s are the new 20s, 40s are the new 30s) than people living in other parts of the world in other cultures

-----------------------------------------------------------

The culture of white people has become saturated with corruption. We have embraced the "New Virtues" of experience and personal liberty over substance of deep and long lasting relationships.

Let me tell you about the people I've met who didn't grow up in the white culture:

- They are less likely to seek new experiences like experimentation with drugs and sex with multiple partners than people who grew up in western cultures
    - They are less likely to seek multiple partners before settling down with a partner than people who grew up in western cultures
    - They are less likely to frequent whore houses (also known as night clubs) than people who grew up in western cultures
    - They are less likely to seek more and more and push the boundaries having achieved a goal than people who grew up in western cultures (I.e. they seem to be more satisfied with the job they have, friends they have and relationships they are in than people who grew up in white people's cultures)
    - They are less likely to be confused about what they want in a partner than people who grew up in western cultures
    - They are more likely to believe in love and relationship longevity as opposed to some random chemicals in your brain than people who grew up in western cultures
    - They are more likely to seek deep and fulfilling relationships with people around them than people who grew up in western cultures
    - They are more likely to invest themselves more in understanding people around them and create solutions that will encourage relationship growth around them than people who grew up in western cultures

So looking at all that, is it really any wonder that our white race is in decline?

So if you want a stable, fulfilling, loyal and growth oriented relationship, do yourself a favour and seek someone from a love and spiritually enriched oriented culture that recognized the importance of relationship growth over endless corruption of the white devils.

I am really sick and tired of being in the company of 20 and 30 year old something children who simply refuse to grow up

Discuss
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

the world is becoming more and more stressful. people need to go back to finding small pleasures in life such as going outside and enjoying fresh air and finding time to spend with family and friends more than relying so much on technology such as the evil tv. people are being worked to death. that is slowly filtering to other 3rd world countries. people are dying of heart failure and cancer because of stress imo, those stats will change to show other races declining the same way eventually
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there's no better way to get cheap labor than to create it yourself.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

see ya!!!
    ________
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who cares?

well vash i don't think it's a good idea that any race or culture declines to nothing.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Is this yours Mish, or just something random you found and wanted to discuss? I really hope its the latter.

Anyways, the differing growth rates usually come down to a few main issues.

1. Healthcare. With AIDS, malaria, dengue fever and whatnot running rampant in most of the developed world the mortality rates are greater and life expectancy is far shorter ([url]http://news.mongabay.com/2006/0414-who.html[/url]), and in order to compensate and ensure that some of the children survive, well, you make more children. Continue with this while healthcare improves, and voilá, you get even greater growth rates.

2. Retirement. Because of pension being largely inexistent in many developing countries the compensation is, once again, to have more kids so that they can take of you when you can no longer support yourself. More kids -> more chance for some of them to be successful and take care of you.

3. Access to contraceptives and cultural practices. If all the whities would mess around without pulling out or anything I bet we'd breed like rabbits.

4. As europe (or at least sweden, yay) is quite open to absolving refugees and immigrants the growth rates are usually stabilized, or even grow, due to this influx, and so there is no great demand to keep it up just to preserve "whiteness" or some crap like that. This is also coupled with that mechanization rapidly lowers the need for copious amounts of manual labour, so why would there be a need for more people?

---

And in response to the arguments put forth.

1. Alcohol consumption and drug use hardly accounts for enough deaths to have a significant impact on growth rates.
    2. "People in countries with majority white population are increasingly having more problems forming relationships" - It's called choice, it sure as hell beats having "problem-free" arranged marriages.
    3. The family planning choices might be true, but when there is little need for large populations and people are more economically stable to pursue private ventures and not require offspring as much there's just no need to be stuck at home and breed like cattle from the age of 18 and onwards.

The "conclusions" are just on-the-top-of-the-head remarks that carry little value other than shining through a need to bash. Zero analysis carried out.

And the "personal experience of people who aren't white" is wholly based on finding information to satisfy the scope, and nothing worth bothering with.

If anything there's no need for the "whites" to worry about population growth, partly because the so-called decline is mainly through other populations growing more rapidly, and secondly that if we would look into the distribution of wealth versus ethnicity we would see a whole different story. Remaining prominent is not based on how many there are left.

My spidey senses tell me a flame war in this thread is imminent.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    us whites should stick to our own kind.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Well, maybe I was a tad harsh. It's just by the looks of things, the way things are going (once overall population of white people falls 7% and below) the white people will simply be absorbed into other world populations and cultures ending the era of our new virtues. This absorption is already happening.

But maybe that's a good thing.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i am not white enough to discuss this subject.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

in a few centuries time we'll all be mocha colored anyways - why fight it? :p

What I'm more interested in is how your preconceptions of white people being lazy, materialistic, lacking family values, not believing in love et cetera came to be. While not trying to induce a religious discussion I do find that quite a few of the people in the bible study group that I attend believe that such things are attributed to atheism.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait a minute... did mish really say "white devils"?

Damn, I find self-hating people ridiculous.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, I'm just annoyed that your graphics require my screen to scroll sideways.

Please fix that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast