+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I lost the girl of my dreams

Mathias, I am not disagreeing with you buddy, All im saying is its better to try then to not no? Everyone is different and every situation is unique no? I like the advice you give and Im not saying you are wrong, but trying is better than not trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    No. Harping on something that's not going to ever happen and wallowing in your sadness (rather than pushing forward and moving on) is weak.

It's cowardly, too. Face the truth - and you'll get over this much sooner.
    I'd like to get over it and I do appreciate everyone's advice.

Even if there are even odds of us getting back together soon, in the near future, or the somewhat distant future, how do you just become friends with her again?

It seems weird to want to do that. But when the only girl you've talked to on a daily/hourly basis for the last 2 years stops talking to you, there's an emptiness.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhound View Post
    I'd like to get over it and I do appreciate everyone's advice.

Even if there are even odds of us getting back together soon, in the near future, or the somewhat distant future, how do you just become friends with her again?

It seems weird to want to do that. But when the only girl you've talked to on a daily/hourly basis for the last 2 years stops talking to you, there's an emptiness.
    You dont.. you cant be friends with an ex... at least not right away... ITS ALL OR NOTHING.

Breaking up is like kicking a drug habit... you go cold turkey and you get worse before you get better.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Mathias, I am not disagreeing with you buddy, All im saying is its better to try then to not no? Everyone is different and every situation is unique no? I like the advice you give and Im not saying you are wrong, but trying is better than not trying.
    But every situation isn't unique. It's the same story, wrapped up in a different person.

Yes, a slight few are - but these two aren't those. You guys do what you want. I just hate seeing people headed straight for a brick wall stomp on the accelerator.

There's 3 different types that come on here for advice, ones that are looking for confirmation on what they knew all along, some need guidence and the others are (drum roll plz!) looking for some one to blow sunshine and sugar coated BS up their ass!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123