+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Called my girlfriend the wrong name

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    Oh really? What the fuk do you know bout my circumstance? If you don't know just shut your mouth up, that's a big favourite, don't try to be smart when you are not.

Anyone that advice him to leave her with this problem probably have been very experient and yea, just listen to them.
    You circumstance? The one where your ex dumped you for being a pain-in-the-ass and you trying to fool yourself into thinking he will not find someone better. That circumstance.

Haha, really? Okay just put in your mind that story. Cause you are not worth my time anyway. Fuking stupid. Oh I forget, I deleted the part that he^ was a cheater and a sneak snake, liar, cheater. That's why I tell you, shut your mouth up if you know nothing.
    Which would explain your inability to understand how healthy relationships work.

Oh and also I just found it out a few days only, I feel the guy doesn't worth for me being upset about So I deleted the last threads that the truth had been openned about him lie to me right at the start and a cheater in his previous relationship, from his ex wife. So, can you shut your mouth up for trying to be smart? Shut your mouth up about mine pls, I have had enough of stress knowing that he^ wasn't a good guy as I thought. You Eat ur food so u better care of ur business.

Quote Originally Posted by ConniptionFit View Post
    Which would explain your inability to understand how healthy relationships work.
    Oh really? You mist have big ability then? Having a happy family or also having troubles? You can only say this if you have never made mistakes in your life and Learn from it, If you are not saint just don't try to give stupid comments more.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Just thank your blessing you didn't call her some random guys name
    Or did it during sex!

Oh and also I just found it out a few days only, I feel the guy doesn't worth for me being upset about So I deleted the last threads that the truth had been openned about him lie to me right at the start and a cheater in his previous relationship, from his ex wife. So, can you shut your mouth up for trying to be smart? Shut your mouth up about mine pls, I have had enough of stress knowing that he^ wasn't a good guy as I thought. You Eat ur food so u better care of ur business.
    Thanks for proving my point about women who have a history of previous boyfriends who were jerks and how they have no idea what to do when they find a decent guy.

Oh really? You mist have big ability then? Having a happy family or also having troubles? You can only say this if you have never made mistakes in your life and Learn from it, If you are not saint just don't try to give stupid comments more.
    The difference is that you obviously haven't learned from your mistakes.

You must be grandfather then, oh sorry grandfather, I know what I have learnt, you can start to care of your life instead. It probably doesn't better than me since you are on this love forum too. If you say that you have learnt enough in life, get your boast else where.

The difference is that you obviously haven't learned from your mistakes.
    Puke. Stop making shadow comments. Probably very smart. I'm saying you are very smart, enough grandfather? Don't reply anymore, Ty. I was in bad mood to deal with stupidness.

You people see it as her being so in the wrong, passive aggressive, mentally unstable, immature etc BUT people don't act out like that out of the blue for nothing. There are things about this relationship we don't know about. This relationship could have been somewhat strained for the last year or from the start, that this could have been a build up and she just had enough, and like I posted before, this was the last straw for her. There may have been contributing factors that were not revealed to us and for one we are only hearing HIS side of the story.

He is not asking us whether he should leave her or not, he wants to save his relationship......THAT is HIS choice. He doesn't need to see the 10, 15 posts of how he needs to dump her. Yes that is an option but he wants to take a stab at salvaging his relationship with her. It's obvious to me he doesn't have the skills to TALK this out with his GF, so that is why I say he should seek out couples counseling as a last ditch effort.

So no matter what you clowns say and go on about, this guy LOVES his GF and doesn't want to lose her. So if you have nothing else to say other than he should dump her, I think you have said it enough times and now it's time for you to just shut it.

Yeah, I bet your smug attitude is a crucial element in your successful relationship.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You people see it as her being so in the wrong, passive aggressive, mentally unstable, immature etc BUT people don't act out like that out of the blue for nothing. There are things about this relationship we don't know about. This relationship could have been somewhat strained for the last year or from the start, that this could have been a build up and she just had enough, and like I posted before, this was the last straw for her. There may have been contributing factors that were not revealed to us and for one we are only hearing HIS side of the story.

He is not asking us whether he should leave her or not, he wants to save his relationship......THAT is HIS choice. He doesn't need to see the 10, 15 posts of how he needs to dump her. Yes that is an option but he wants to take a stab at salvaging his relationship with her. It's obvious to me he doesn't have the skills to TALK this out with his GF, so that is why I say he should seek out couples counseling as a last ditch effort.

So no matter what you clowns say and go on about, this guy LOVES his GF and doesn't want to lose her. So if you have nothing else to say other than he should dump her, I think you have said it enough times and now it's time for you to just shut it.
    Well said, I think just the part that she thought he didn't need her in his down times but called his ex wife's name instead would have been a huge upset already.

I have learnt to not trust what the guy says but what they do and Act, which he lead her to think he missed the ex and no matter how his mouth refuse it still can haunt her mind if he's being truthful.

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
    I think you have a point about her however, I only want to save a 4 year relationship with someone I love. I call it patience and maturity, not a doormat.
    I guess him saying doormat mean you should only stay if she gives you joy and leave immediately if a problem like this comes up. I find it so funny that some person claim themself Mature while they would leave for some problems like this.

In life, there are more hard things and work that you need to do with your partner,maybe we all should leave if the partner is sick or something like that LOL. As they become the pain in the ass.

All you can do is solve all of your problems with her, talk it out all, and see the deep reasons on why or what she thinks that upset her. She's probably very hurt to threaten to leave you, the sooner you do it, the sooner your problem will be solve, she might still feel upset after that but it would be better.

I think that's what you need to do now instead of coming here for more stupid comments that you better dump the girl.

Just the opinion of immature girl. Sorry if it's wrong conniption, just ignore me since now on Ty.

I guess him saying doormat mean you should only stay if she gives you joy and leave immediately if a problem like this comes up. I find it so funny that some person claim themself Mature while they would leave for some problems like this.

In life, there are more hard things and work that you need to do with your partner,maybe we all should leave if the partner is sick or something like that LOL. As they become the pain in the ass. .
    When someone treats a partner the way the OP's partner is treating him, they need to stop or get dumped. This is called setting boundaries and is part of a healthy relationship.

People who don't understand healthy relationships will not understand this and this is why they will continue to struggle with "jerks and cheaters."

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post

The people who need to shut it are the enabling co-dependents who post drivel like this and who have no idea about setting boundaries and expecting respectful treatment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast