+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend won't come over, wrong to be mad?

Girlfriend won't come over, wrong to be mad?

Before I start. this is like freshman-sophomore college level dating. We've known each other for about a year and half, been dating for almost 5 months.

I haven't seen my girlfriend for a little over a week now, we IM, text each other, occasional webcam chat and sometimes talk at night but i really want to see her. For the past week she has been saying that her parents are telling her to do stuff, that she has to go with her aunt to the clinic and shopping with her mom. I'm a very understanding guy but she has been throwing these excuses at me for 5 days, which i don't mind because family comes first. Now the problem is that she has been promising me day after day that she will come over and I finally talked to her last night and she said that shes sorry and she is positive that she will come over tomorrow. So tomorrow comes and she said straight up that it was too cold outside and that she just wants to stay home. Now i miss her alot and havent seen her for a week, she says she misses me and i miss her too but after what happened, should i be mad or what? Im starting to get mixed feelings, how should i respond? Or is this even a problem to begin with? I love her alot and i think she does too but i dont know act in this situation. I dont think shes avoiding me, we've been seeing each other at least 4 times a week but this particular week she suddenly has all these things happening. My brain tells me that its obviously a coincidence that shes been busy but my heart tells me that i should be mad.

Ah man. Stand up for this. Don't let her just give you excuses. You need her to be with you, not away from you.

You can't go to her? Why?

Ah yes the old 180 degree turn. Yes your gut is right, there is something up. When madly in love, nothing will stop them from being together......not even cold weather.