+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are guys opinions on virgins?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Maxmax and Vanessa sitting in the tree...
    Wtf? I didn't even post in this thread. You might mean 'vampiress' lol.

I was talking about this with some of my friends last night. My best friend was saying that her ex liked virgins because he enjoyed being 'the first'. The other guys at the table said they like a girl with a bit more experience precisely because of what's already been said here - a girl who hasn't had sex before needs more exploring in order to find out what she likes and she might need a while to loosen up and so on.

In the end I think it comes down to the girl and not the state of her hymen.

^ I ****ed up!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

My only real need to know about a woman's sexual history would stem from me wanting to know if she were healthy or not. At 29 years-old, however, I'd be pretty shocked if I met a chick who still had her v-card. If this did happen, I'd probably want to know if she had deeper emotional issues causing her to be physically distant. Those deeper issues are definitely the sorts of things that come into play in a relationship.

Having tons, or a little, sexual experience, though, isn't a huge deal to me. Certainly not a deal breaker either way.

im too old to take people v cards lol, but when i did it wsa a pita she was tiny and way way tight. either that or im little on the larger side. honestly idk either way but i dont expect to meet virgins when im 28 lol.

It depends. Some virgins are really scared about sex, but some are more open-minded about it. I don't want to be their counselor, so I'll drop the "scaredy-chicks" and go with the more open-minded girls who have more confidence, but just have the "first time jitters". There's a difference between "first time jitters" and being terrified you'll get ripped in half.

Also, virgins have no idea how to handle the strong emotions that might happen after sex. It can lead to them being REAL clingy.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    It depends on what kind of reservations she has...
    Believe it or not, It's hard for a girl to give up her virginity after 20 .... It becomes a tough decision.
    Why are you arguing? The question was what do guys think about it... and the answers are pretty spot on. What's to argue with?

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    im too old to take people v cards lol, but when i did it wsa a pita she was tiny and way way tight. either that or im little on the larger side. honestly idk either way but i dont expect to meet virgins when im 28 lol.
    Haha, I lost my virginity to 28 year old
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

I lasted about 15 seconds when I lost my virginity. Whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    I lasted about 15 seconds when I lost my virginity. Whoops.
    I'd consider myself lucky in that situation. I've never orgasmed during intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Why are you arguing? The question was what do guys think about it... and the answers are pretty spot on. What's to argue with?
    woopsie.... I forgot what the op was?
    ok ok . He said he hates virgins coz the old ones are often .. what was the word?... Prudish!!!!!!!
    and I was annoyed ???? sometimes it just didn't happen!!!! unfair to avoid a girl just because she has no experience!!!!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    My best friend was saying that her ex liked virgins because he enjoyed being 'the first'.
    oh... that sounds so weird!!!!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Vampiress, Maxs explanation is about as close to an explanation as there is.

As a kid, whenever I went to the beach, I always ended up being picked up and dumped by a wave. One time when I was 10 I came home from the beach to find blood in my swimmers. I thought I had my period but didn't mention it to anyone and didn't get my period til I was 13.

It wasn't until I lost my virginity and didn't bleed that I put two and two together.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    It depends. Some virgins are really scared about sex, but some are more open-minded about it. I don't want to be their counselor, so I'll drop the "scaredy-chicks" and go with the more open-minded girls who have more confidence, but just have the "first time jitters". There's a difference between "first time jitters" and being terrified you'll get ripped in half.

Also, virgins have no idea how to handle the strong emotions that might happen after sex. It can lead to them being REAL clingy.
    Age 15 no fear no clinginess, didnt care, did it for fun, glad I did it.

I don't think anymore of it than if you had multiple partners. But, if shes insecure about it and makes it an issue then I don't think its sexy at all. If shes comfortable about it then so am I. There is nothing worse than someone who is insecure about their situation as it reflects the nature of how the relationship is going to be in the future. Having to help a person feel good about themselves isn't anywhere I want to be.
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    He said he hates virgins coz the old ones are often .. what was the word?... Prudish!!!!!!!
    and I was annoyed ???? sometimes it just didn't happen!!!! unfair to avoid a girl just because she has no experience!!!!
    Sorry, I didn't think you'd be annoyed by what I said. I never said that I hate virgins or that they are necessarily prudish.
    I said that I probably wouldn't enjoy a relationship with a prude and that a girl who's a virgin in an old age is more likely to be prudish.
    If a girl wants sex, she'll get it easily. If she doesn't want sex, there's a reason for that. A reason like prudishness.
    I don't avoid inexperienced girls That would be quite hypocritical of me.

Edit: There's absolutely nothing wrong with virgins as long as they are eager to get rid of it
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 20-08-11 at 05:34 PM. Reason: added comment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast