+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Genetics verses environment

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Sure. Every culture has craziness to it. But mainly I meant that anybody that believes that illnesses are the fault of the person that has them.
    well the chinese medicine disagree with you. i agree that there are some issues passed on to the next generation altho our diets have changed dramatically to mostly synthetic preserved chemically enhanced fake frankenfoods which may account for the triggering of genetic disorders

to which one has the choice to eat or not
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 26-08-11 at 11:50 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    well the chinese medicine disagree with you. i agree that there are some issues passed on to the next generation altho our diets have changed dramatically to mostly synthetic preserved chemically enhanced fake frankenfoods which may account for the triggering of genetic disorders

to which one has the choice to eat or not
    True. And since I've quit eating that crap, I weigh 40 lbs. less.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't disagree that mental health plays a role in physical health, but it's ridiculous (imo) to think that genetics play no role, and irresponsible to imply that modern medicine doesn't produce results.

Seek balance, eco. Modern medicine and traditional medicine are most effective when used together.
    i do agree modern medicine does produce results when it comes to emergencies. if i break a leg i'm going to hospital, no doubt
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    aalso quantum phsyics shows how conventional medicine needs to catch up with tcm.
    No, it doesn't. BTW its physics not phsyics (sic). Stop watching stupid movies like 'What the Bleep', no decent scientist takes that stuff seriously.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm not a scientist but i am curious and i find this pretty facinating, but i do need critical thinkers to have an opinion not the usual 'read this link' with basic info
    You are neither a scientist nor a critical thinker. You are one of those people who fits data to their own reality and discards the rest. Just like those pseudoscientists in that awful movie I mentioned. People who believe in crap like homeopathy, etc.

Like Lipp I would also welcome you back except you make these terrible threads that only set you up as a poster girl for ignorance.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

^^well i totally expected an answer like that from you (critical thinker HA i think not!) you're just a girl who married a scientist and has been copying his attitude on here. all scientist are pretty much trying the find the one thing before anyone else and some will even fraudulently put it out there as fact and will justify it with fraudulent studies. it's been done many times. ego comes before science. and you're just a wannabe.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a scientist who is married to another scientist. LOL, you can't copy that kind of 'attitude'. Its not an attitude but a way of thinking about the world, something you can't seem to wrap your tiny neuron around. But yes, you are completely right. Scientists are a bunch of frauds, this is why you have a computer to spew your horseshit on.

Carry on Eco, you must have been dumped recently and are looking for someone to abuse you again.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All this bickering.... just like old times!

Who is making the popcorn?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

love it!!!!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It must drive you batty to know there are posters on this site who know where I work. LOL.

Seriously, I have to go home now. Heading back tomorrow and must catch up. Good luck trolling others Eco. All I can say is you're lucky you haven't felt Nicks bite yet.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

btw indi i recently discovered chemotherapy came from a homeopathist and it's based on the basic concept of homeopathy. altho it was never recommended to use the doses now used in conventional medicine

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    It must drive you batty to know there are posters on this site who know where I work. LOL.

Seriously, I have to go home now. Heading back tomorrow and must catch up. Good luck trolling others Eco. All I can say is you're lucky you haven't felt Nicks bite yet.
    aren't you just a science teacher for goodness sake! and i like nick

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    aren't you just a science teacher for goodness sake!
    I suppose this^ is basically true.

Homeopathy is to chemotherapy what a pea shooter is to an ICBM. And I'm being kind b/c the pea actually has some momentum. Homeopathy is nothing but shaken water.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    All I can say is you're lucky you haven't felt Nicks bite yet.
    After I bite I let it heal, then give affectionate nibbles.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    This giggle emoticon is so cute. I can almost imagine you doing this.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast