+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where is he asking time? Is he just playing with me?

I really don't get why IndiReloaded and bcgirl are so angry at the OP. :|

OP, I think he never really cared about you, so you did the right thing breaking all contact with him and moving on. I don't know the reason why you still haven't broken up with your bf, but I kind of understand how it can be really difficult in certain situations. Just remember to take your time to get over this relationship after you do break up, before you start seriously dating somebody else. Even if the relationship is long-dead, it never really is until you break up officially. So yeah, take your time to be happy by yourself, and next time don't get involved with someone who is seeing somebody else : ).

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not angry at all. Amused.

bcgirl might be a bit peeved, tho. The OP did insult her.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I think what the OP is saying that you can't really control who you fall in love with, regardless of what you think your "ideal man" is, you might still fall for the wrong guy. She has a point...
    This is exactly what I mean. Only gold diggers think differently. Or people who are having arrange marriages.

Thank you also for your other comments but I have left mentally my boyfriend all ready long time ago. So I don't think I need any recovery time after I finish the actual physical relationship with him which is as soon as possible. I don't want go though the reasons because this thread is not about him. The decision has made long time ago. I'm perfectly happy in my life because I have a lot of love and good things happening in my life. We are going to stay as best friends. I still like him as person but not as a man.

The reason I wrote this thread is because I don't like people who try to scam me. I don't like con artists. But some people are just so skilful that is hard to spot them right away. It's not like this episode ruin my whole life. I haven't been scammed before. Who would like to be scammed? No one. Thank God this was just one incidence. I have been extremely lucky with men and in life in general so far so I don't get one bad apple to ruin that.
    Last edited by girloutoftown; 24-12-11 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I really don't get why IndiReloaded and bcgirl are so angry at the OP. :|
    Yes, I don't understand either. Perhaps I hit the nerve :) Anyhow why so much negative attitude? People who try to put other people down in order to look better themselves usually have really bad self esteem problems. Sending abusive messages to me is not very smart. These people are not in this forum to help other people. They try to get validations for themselves here because they have possibly failed in real life. This is very clear and sad.
    Last edited by girloutoftown; 24-12-11 at 09:04 PM.

The reason I wrote this thread is because I don't like people who try to scam me. I don't like con artists. But some people are just so skilful that is hard to spot them right away. It's not like this episode ruin my whole life. I haven't been scammed before. Who would like to be scammed? No one. Thank God this was just one incidence. I have been extremely lucky with men and in life in general so far so I don't get one bad apple to ruin that.
    This is why it's so frustrating. You are just not getting the point. You state that you don't like being scammed.....yet you are scamming your own boyfriend in a much worse moral way. Yes, many con artists are skillful and you've probably been scammed before and just not know it or you will definately get scammed in the future because you carry bad karma. I've tried to help you at the beginning, but you don't take advices and just try to validate your own actions. You go on a help forum to seek advices but shut down all advices that touch too close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    This is why it's so frustrating. You are just not getting the point. You state that you don't like being scammed.....yet you are scamming your own boyfriend in a much worse moral way. Yes, many con artists are skillful and you've probably been scammed before and just not know it or you will definately get scammed in the future because you carry bad karma. I've tried to help you at the beginning, but you don't take advices and just try to validate your own actions. You go on a help forum to seek advices but shut down all advices that touch too close to home.
    Thank you for your comments and your effort. But I cannot take your advice seriously as you don’t really know me at all. All your comments about me (my life and I as a person) are false so it means that your help goes to a person who is not really me. You just don’t get me at all. We are just from the different galaxy. You just have to accept that not all people think like you. You cannot start this hate attack because we see life differently. So better to leave this back and forth insulting and go separate ways. Happy holidays to you and good luck to you. Please don’t try to help me anymore.

Just browsing through threads and found this from you in another thread.

Well I have both experiences, my ex boyfriend coming back to me after a rebound and I’m going back to him. I have couple very long relationships where I have been with someone for several years. So if you are with someone a long time there is a lot of good times and bad ones.

So the main reason I always went back to the ex after a rebound was because I felt more loved by the ex than the new guy. I end up being in relationships because I like to be loved.

Ones I was abroad for 9 months and I was pretty sure that it was all over with my ex when I came back, I didn’t have any romantic feelings towards him anymore. But after 2 weeks back home I was back in love with more than I ever was before. So I feel that you can fall in love with a same person more than ones in a life time.

Also I had one ex who I dumped because I wasn’t sure of my feelings towards him. We had a brake of two years and I had another boyfriend between. But I think his trick to get me back was that he was always reminding about himself to me. He didn’t disappear completely after the break up and he was always very nice, complimenting me, sending happy birthday and Christmas messages. He basically said that when you are done with that guy I’m here waiting for you and I love more than this guy. But he didn’t say that in a pushy or desperate way. You have to be confident. So when I broke up with the new guy it was very easy to go back to him because I knew he was waiting for me. He left a door open to me.

So I think the trick for a man to get his ex back is to be confident and consistent and also to tell her how much you love her... If you give up too easily she will think that you are not worth it or not serious.
    As I was right earlier....you have a lot of mental issues that you need a good therapist for so you can stop that cycle of bad relationships once you have the proper tools to build yourself first. It's no coincidence you find a string of problematic relationship one after the other.....in the end it's your own doing. Again you are not being truthful to yourself, you state that you have been content in your relationships on this thread but the other threads you post state otherwise. If you are unable to stay truthful to yourself on an internet forum, it says a lot about your real life as well.
    Happy holidays to you too!
    Last edited by bcgirl; 25-12-11 at 12:25 AM.

Just browsing through threads and found this from you in another thread.

As I was right earlier....you have a lot of mental issues that you need a good therapist for so you can stop that cycle of bad relationships once you have the proper tools to build yourself first. It's no coincidence you find a string of problematic relationship one after the other.....in the end it's your own doing. Again you are not being truthful to yourself, you state that you have been content in your relationships on this thread but the other threads you post state otherwise. If you are unable to stay truthful to yourself on an internet forum, it says a lot about your real life as well.
    Happy holidays to you too!
    Nothing you say make any sense. Because I have been extremely popular with men and I have had lot of love I need a therapist? Because I took my boyfriend back after 9 months brake I need a therapist? Because my ex boyfriend was so crazy about me that he didn't want to lose me instead he wan me back of being super nice I need a therapist? Because I have been too lucky, too happy and too loved I need a therapist? Ok. This is very interesting. Very interesting analysis….

If I didn't want to marry every boyfriend I had in the past it doesn't mean that I wasn't content in that relationship in that moment. People are looking for different kind of things from the relationship when they are 15 years old or when they are 25 years or when they are 35 years old. Most of my friends wanted get married for their high school sweet hearts but I didn't. I wanted to travel and see the world. I need something more in life than just to be someone’s wife. Should I ask a therapist for that as well?

But please like I asked earlier. You are not really helping me at all so stop contacting me. I start soon to think that you are some kind of internet stalker. If I ask you to not to contact me ever again can you please respect that?

^ i am not pm'ing you privately. I am replying to an open forum and there are many others that are in your position that need help as well that are reading this. So it's not entirely about YOU all the time. There are others that take some feedback from my posts on here. I am not helping you out anymore.....but using you as a prime example of the classic case of a person who can never be satisfied due to a bigger picture which is self unhappiness.

^ i am not pm'ing you privately. I am replying to an open forum and there are many others that are in your position that need help as well that are reading this. So it's not entirely about YOU all the time. There are others that take some feedback from my posts on here. I am not helping you out anymore.....but using you as a prime example of the classic case of a person who can never be satisfied due to a bigger picture which is self unhappiness.
    Huh. Thank you so much. You really started to creap me out. I thought you must be a stalker. Anyway I will continue speaking with nice and happy people. You can go and spread the bad energy and unhappines somewhere else. Please don't reply to this message anymore. All the best to you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. Awesome troll.

@ girloutofyourmind - I'd be thanking your posts but we can't at present.

Anyway, on the chance you are for real, I will provide one last post. Searock seems to have given you the advice that best resonates. It seems noone else wants to comment on your thread.

I don't think you need counselling. I think you are just a bit selfish. You sound like a classic Monkey--waiting for a new branch to ripen before leaving your present one (look it up). Its a choice, a cultural one I suspect (obviously english is not your first language). You are reaping the consequences of your past behaviour. Are you surprised it finally caught up with you with this recent guy who obviously doesn't care about you? Again, if your present actions are getting you what you want then carry on. If not, then you might want to change how you interact with people in future.

Don't bother replying, I won't be around to read it. Good luck on your path.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

In the future please read my original post and especially the last sentence. I feel like I'm wasting my time with these two bitter and angry women who don't know how to read. I’m very sorry if their boyfriends or husbands have cheated but that is not a reason to hate the world.

I DON'T WANT ANY COMMENTS OF MY BOYFRIEND. Please respect that and stay in the subject. Thank you very much.

"P.S. By the way please give me advice only for this situation with this new man. I don’t need a relationship advice with my boyfriend. I know already that I have to finish my relationship with him especially what happened with this guy in "Facebook". He deserves a woman who is more committed to him."
    Last edited by girloutoftown; 25-12-11 at 04:30 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In the future please read my original post and especially the last sentence.
    Hahaha, @girloutofyourmind: No. I don't want to. So I won't. Nyah, nyah. :-D

I feel like I'm wasting my time with these two bitter and angry women who don't know how to read. I’m very sorry if their boyfriends or husbands have cheated but that is not a reason to hate the world.
    You are a very bad guesser. I wasn't the one here posting on xmas day, all alone. LOL, you seem to be under some misguided notion you have control over what people post here. You do realize forums like this are for entertainment? If you want professional advice, you'll have to open your wallet m'dear.

BTW, it seems the only one not having fun here is you. I'm really enjoying trolling you, tho you've become predictable. Do something new, entertain me. You are boring.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hahahaaa. Why you are still here? Reading every word I write. I really hit your nerve I see. Hahahaa.

I can see that you spent your Christmas day here? 9 post in this Forum in Christmas day! Wow! It must be a Christmas record. You have posted here all together 11.000 times. SERIOUSLY?! You really have to get a real life or a man. Ah sorry, I forgot, your man left you and your children for another woman, so sorry about it, but I do understand him.

At least I'm interested in my own life, not that much other people like you are (Another sign that you don't really have a life of your own, so sad).

Anyhow so sorry I cannot help you because no man has ever left me. I don’t have any experience of that. You are so such a sad case. I wish I could help you but I can't.
    Last edited by girloutoftown; 28-12-11 at 04:53 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123