+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he playing me???

Is he playing me???

I need some outside advice so please guys write down your thoughts. Thank you so much!!!

I started dating this guy a month ago. Everything went normal, we saw eachother almost everyday, he gave me all the right signals that he likes me, never had a doubt. At the end of the summer we're supposed to spend a weekend with his parents. We even made christmas plans.
    Anyways, last night we ran out of condoms, and he just bought a pack about 2 weeks ago.
    About a week ago his ex came back to town and she kept calling him every day asking him to hang out and stuff, but he always said no, or just ignored her calls. I also know that after they broke up they kept sleeping together.
    The problem is that we're not officially a couple, so I don't know if I have enough rights to ask him about his ex. We never talked about going exclusive so I don't really know what stage are we in.
    Please help me... I don't know what to do!!! What should I tell him? How should I aproach him?

Tone Guest
    Why don't you talk to him about being exclusive. That way you can get mad if he does in fact do that kinda stuff.

lilwing89 Guest
    maybe he ****ed u while ur sleeping?

i would ask him abtou the ex...u do have enuf rights i mean u both know u like each other right? well u should ask him anyways and just be like "so how are you and your ex" and just go on from there. but yea i would definitly ask him questions. oh and tell him how u feel about him.

Yep I agree with the above. I would go even furthur and say you MUST talk to him about it.

What makes you think he is playing you?
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

You're not exclusively dating? Wouldn't you have to be dating to be played?

It is totally okay for you to ask whether or not he is still dating his ex or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TenorTwo
    You're not exclusively dating? Wouldn't you have to be dating to be played?
    Thats a difficult question to give a generic answer to. Being played is often confused with misunderstandings, it is usually to do with a persons feelings. It involves one person saying they have certain feelings towards another, but not following through on them. Also by being assertive and flirty one time (until they get what they want), then backing off and going cold.

So... If you haven't talked to him properly, and told him exactly how you feel, SO HE UNDERSTANDS. Then you aren't being played.

As I asked before...
    What makes you think he is playing you?

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

I would have to say you need to tell him how you feel. I have been dating this guy for a month today and I have told him that I do want something serious with him but just not right now, I just got out of a 3 year relationship and I wanted to take things slow. And I do think that you have the right to ask if he is sleeping with his ex because if you are sleeping with him it isn't right for him to be sleeping with someone else. I told the guy I am dating that if he is sleeping with someone else that I wasn't going to sleep with him and he told me that he had enough respect for me not to do that. So I think that you should tell him. You deserve to be respected.