+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm pretty sure I'm hopeless

I was meant to type "I'm not trying to get laid here".

1. Try to fix some things like hairstyling, dressing etc.
    2. I dont think that you are that bad, and if go and make a face surgery.
    3. Go workout get a lean body without any fat and most importantly six pack, woman's love that.
    4. Nothing will help if you have such a low confidence. You have to get balls bro, be fun to get with, ask girl's out, don't ever laugh to much it's weird and you will sound like an idiot.

Have a nice time

So, OP, what exactly are you here for? There's been a bunch of good advice from people, all of which you've gotten pi**ed off about, whining about how no one knows what it's like to be you, there's nothing you can do, blah blah blah. The two people who saw your picture both say you're not ugly, and you get pi**ed off about that. So what the He** do you want, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by SadSack View Post
    So that's it? Dont think about it? Be confident?

**** THIS SHIT! This site SUCKS. **** you.
    um....eww. Who WOULD want to date a guy with that kinda attitude? Like the others said, life is about attitude and perception. If you feel your "ugly" start developing your personality, you will lead with that. I've dated guy who weren't necessarily "hot" because they were very smart and funny and nice and we shared similar interest. Also, psychology will teach you that the longer a person knows you they will naturally start to see you as more attractive then you actually are. Don't go by what society tells you is attractive or ugly. Change your perception, see yourself as a smart interesting attractive man who deserves love. I can guarantee you will find someone soon after. Lastly, if you don't feel this is good enough advice, do what Lily_of_Isles said, go get plastic surgery. Because sitting and complaining sure won't fix anything. If your overweight, lose weight. If you don't like something just fix it. But i can guarantee you that you wouldn't need surgery if you simply changed your attitude and perception. Good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123