+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Sexual Attraction

You can not have a romantic relationship with someone if you are not physically attracted to them. What they hell is the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign88 View Post
    We've been together for almost two years. Our relationship was just long distance for the past year. I know him very well and nothing about him in person has deviated from the man I have been dating long distance for the past year. I know it was a big risk nonetheless....And thank you for your advice
    Well you learn by your mistakes. Leave the relationship before you are even more unhappy

I think the OP should leave and find a black man to date. Apparently they have really big c-ocks so whilst she might be really racist she'd get some great sex.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign88 View Post
    I can PROVIDE for myself. This man is far from wealthy. I actually made a big finacial sacrifice in choosing to be with him. I think you are more interested in attacking my character than you are in giving advice.

If you had read thoroughly you would have seen the REAL REASONS that I listed for being with this man, but you overlooked them to come to your own delusional conclusion.

You are a well spring of stupidity, so please keep your mouth shut on my threads.
    Cheekx is stupid, but s/he managed to make a semi-intelligent point. I also thought your first post came across somewhat as a gold digger. His credit? Seriously? lol.

Not that financial stability isn't important, it is. But I do wonder if you have your own career and prospects. I hope you aren't looking for a man to provide this for you.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 09-08-12 at 05:02 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

If he's started working out and practicing better oral hygiene, the complaints you had about his weight and breath should soon go away. Have you thought about what he'll look like after he loses weight and all? Because it would suck if you left him and then a few months later you see him with six pack abs and whitened teeth and he looks like a dream, but he''s found someone else. Don't let that happen! It's much easier to change physical appearance than it is to change someone on the inside. Stick around and continue to help him look hot since he's open to it. You're genuinely improving his life by encouraging him to get in shape and practice better oral hygiene and it seems like he can be an incredibly positive force in your life. Stick around - he's just a diamond in the rough! Good luck.

Topic starter was not happy with my reply and send me a mad pm.

well she asked for opinions and i give it to her. so don't ask if you don't want to hear it.
    and i guess there was some truth in it, that's why you felt so needy to pm me.
    please dont. keep it in the topic.

Someone who doesn't take care of themselves and their apparance could be a warning sign of a depressed person, of self loathing, lack self worth or laziness. IMO he doesn't have purpose unless he has a women. Losing weigh and brushing one's teeth is not addressing the much deeper issues he probably has.

It's obvious you have learned a valuable lesson (and paid a price for it) to date locally and never to invest so much into someone you have not met.

If you end it I bet money on it he will sink right back into the state he was before.

You are a shame to all the women. How the heck can you get engage to someone and then talk about it behind their back. I can't envision what you will do once you get married. Save the guy some time and tell him already.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123