+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: no orgasum?

From what I have read it can be controlled. That is the whole idea...by not ejactulating, this will extend the feeling of orgasm.
    Last edited by smackie9; 15-09-12 at 03:23 AM.

Google "male multiple orgasm" and see if what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    From what I have read it can be controlled. That is the whole idea...by not ejactulating, this will extend the feeling of orgasm.
    Ok, so he can control it for as long as he likes/can. But my point is: he's going to stop having sex sooner or later - for example to go to work, to eat, sleep, etc. So, if he can control when *not* to ejaculate, he can also control when to actually ejaculate, right? So why doesn't he ejaculate at the *end* of sex?

... it not a problum to let it go limp... once you finish it will just like after ejaculating almost right way

but i find inorder to ejaculate it actuly ruins the feeling, takes focus and does not just happen. its not like having an on off switch in my head.

i have forced it befor and i hate it...

there is no problum with just pulling out... and being done it goes limp almost right away, and there is no pain. belive me if you had felt this befor you would understand.

and thanks smakie9 ill make shure to make things clear befor i do it with a girl... the last girl i did it with that i no longer talk to, told her friend, who inturn told me they talked about it... messed with her head abit.

thanks for the name of it id love to figure out how to get a girl to experance this with me. gunna go do a lil rescerch

You mention "no pain" what do you mean by that? And having to "force it"

force the orgasm, it no longer just happens sounds dumb this way but you have to have it in your mind i wanna reach that point and think about it the whole time... its hard to explan and only happens if i masterbate first, beside that i can have just normal sex and every thing happens as it should. the best example i can give is teaching your self how to make your tounge to do somthing, as in to fold it in half or twist around. any one who has tought a musle how to do somthing new knows how much focus it takes. and that is kind of what forcing it is like

lol for a guy this sounds stupid and odd but prehaps when your about to have an orgasm try and hold it back... i would have to focus like that to have one.

as far as pain "blue balls" the physical disscomfort can happen when you get turned on and then it dies off without reaching a level of satasfaction.
    it can be very painfull or just annoying

upon all this being said it is NOT a medical issue. i can have a normal lasting time and everything works as it should.

So it *is* a strange thing. Most guys don't have to "force" ejaculating, it just comes to them naturally. Maybe it's a psychological thing? I think it would be more pleasurable for you if, after a long sex session, you could ejaculate instead of just letting it go limp.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread makes me very grateful for men with normal sexual appetites and function.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

as i said if i do not ""jack off" first there is no forcing anyting and no extended time, everything is normal

if i do "jack off" before then it will last for ever fell better and not cum...

id bet if you did it you would to some extent have the same effect but may not enjoy it

and why is another guy telling me what feels better.... belive me your input is welcome but i think i know me a little better then you do

You said it yourself that you prefer to ejaculate:
    Quote Originally Posted by rds91 View Post
    you are correct i do prefer to finish and some times i do but it does not bother me if i dont, no pain or unsatisifed feeling.
    i choose to do it this way as my avrage is 20 min but i have turned that into 2 plus hours
    My question is: why can't you ejaculate AFTER you've had sex for 2+ hours?

There's a possibility the prostate is too full of fluids (swelling) which can prevent ejaculation. This type of sex is not recommended for men with prostate issues because it aggravates the area.

There's a possibility the prostate is too full of fluids (swelling) which can prevent ejaculation. This type of sex is not recommended for men with prostate issues because it aggravates the area.
    This makes sense. But when I asked if he couldn't ejaculate at the end because of physical issues, he said no. So either he isn't aware of it, or... who knows?

Typical guy....not gonna question it or he would have to see a doctor about it.

Typical guy....not gonna question it or he would have to see a doctor about it.
    LOL, that's true .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast