+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: no orgasum?

no orgasum?

do girls tend to take insult to guys when we dont reach orgasum? i just had a sexual relation self destruct for other reasons but she seemed to get mad when i dident reach that point... reason for it and i told her was i had done it my self befor i came over is this considered to be an insult or somthing? at least when i do this it turns 10 min into well over an hour or she cant do it any more?

in the future tell her it's not a reflection on her, and that sex isn't just about reaching an orgasm... Some of the best sex I've ever had didn't end in an orgasm for me, but admittedly this was mainly due to copious amounts of various drugs. The whole thing feels like a really long orgasm anyway... ahh, memories.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

bahahaha i tryed to tell her that but she seemed to have an im no good additude to her self... any way just wanna see some more views on this lol

i know its far more fun for me so hell im gunna keep it up...

If she couldn't accept that, then she had other issues.

Hell, I've had it happen with my wife when I had a wee bit too much of the demon drink. She doesn't take it personally. Liquor-dick's a bitch yo.

see the thing that bugged her is it ws over 3 nights i think she got confused about wth was happaning
    she was one huge issue on her own lol

as was stated i did it for my own profit as its A hell of alot more fun for me.

im looking for more of a girls point of view as to if they may take it as an insult

not in one night cuz it happens but over the time span of say "3"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Unless you have a legitimate medical reason for not being able to orgasm, yes - most women's self-esteem would suffer from a man who had an ongoing problem with being able to reach this level of pleasure while making love to her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Unless you have a legitimate medical reason for not being able to orgasm, yes - most women's self-esteem would suffer from a man who had an ongoing problem with being able to reach this level of pleasure while making love to her.
    I would thank this if I could.

It's one thing if it happens once in a while, but all the time? I would be bothered. I would think that I must be doing something wrong, that I'm no good, and so on.

Why can't you orgasm when you have sex with your gf, OP?

JB9 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I would thank this if I could.

It's one thing if it happens once in a while, but all the time? I would be bothered. I would think that I must be doing something wrong, that I'm no good, and so on.

Why can't you orgasm when you have sex with your gf, OP?
    It seems the OP likes to masterbate and/or prefers that to intercourse. Whatever floats your boat....just don't dumb down your ex g/f. I think the OP has issue's not his ex.

I have suggested to my BF that he masturbate before we have sex so he can last longer...lol. But, thinking that he will cum again of course. I would be offended if he didn't cum 3 nights in a row...I would wonder what the deal was?

Have you tried using a cockring instead? It makes you last longer and if you get a decent one (a rampant rabbit one) it feels amazing for the girl.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

anwsers in... So it is considered an insult to some extent and I still prefer this way my self as I find I can go way harder and longer

I wasent asking for other ways To last but what toll it takes on the girl... Apparently a bad one

Quote Originally Posted by rds91 View Post
    anwsers in... So it is considered an insult to some extent and I still prefer this way my self as I find I can go way harder and longer

I wasent asking for other ways To last but what toll it takes on the girl... Apparently a bad one
    If your way bother's most woman (like we have uncovered here) then why wouldn't you want to consider other ways to last?

Besides, why wouldn't you want to reach orgasm, even after a long session? Doesn't it feel good?

Well finding out it bugs them I may feel inclined to do it once in a while. As far as why would I not wanna reach that point, I find I feel like I'm at that point, the whole time non stop. Maybe I'll have to leave it for special nights.

Quote Originally Posted by rds91 View Post
    As far as why would I not wanna reach that point, I find I feel like I'm at that point, the whole time non stop.
    Sooner or later though, no matter how long it can last, you are going to have to stop having sex. So why don't you want to finish with an orgasm? You'd rather just let it go limp?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast