+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Very Dirty Word...

Donut-----Between the two options:
    Girl #1 - Sounds too easy. Her readiness is a boost to your ego, but do you reeeaallly want to go to prom with her?
    Girl #2 - Tough cookie, but someone worth your effort. You are all graduating and you are all going your separate ways. You've got a crush on her so now is the time to take a leap. It's now or never, no regrets right? If she says no, it'll be dissapointing, but at least you tried asking. If she says yes, you'll be finishing school on a high!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well me, i'm a greedy person. if you are looking for a relationship you know where you should try first, with your interest. if it doesn't work out, you always have a back up plan.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Doh!

Back to square one... sorta.

I asked Tiny Dancer (the cute one... she's a little ballerina!), and she was very nice about it and smiled but said she "basically" has a date.

"Basically." What the hell does that mean? Oh well, at least I asked.

So now my plan is to inform Tiny Dancer that I too "basically" have a date (I do, the sexy slut) but that I would much rather take her instead. Basically (f*ck that word) I'm going to give her another chance to say yes, as if I don't want to tell the other chick I'm taking her if there's a chance that Tiny Dancer can go with me. Hey, perserverance is supposed to pay off, isn't it?

I don't know... I don't really want to take the "back-up"... She's not nearly as classy as my ballerina... I'm considering not going again, or going solo. Going alone would probably be depressing... unless I am super drunk, which I plan to be anyway...

Any advice?

Yeah, I got some advice.

You should just tell sexy slut girl that you don't believe you ever really die...you just enter into an altered state of consciousness that lives on for all eternity....

Instruct her, man..educate her..., then she'll be worthy... and if she rejects you for not understanding a damn word you say, you can try telling ballerina girl the same thing...she should be impressed and say "basically, I'd rather go with you....basically"

ha ha.. that reminded me of George Lopez...

Anyhoot, I know I didn't help....but it was funny, huh?? (from Gabriel Iglesias)

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Yeah, I got some advice.

You should just tell sexy slut girl that you don't believe you ever really die...you just enter into an altered state of consciousness that lives on for all eternity....

Instruct her, man..educate her..., then she'll be worthy... and if she rejects you for not understanding a damn word you say, you can try telling ballerina girl the same thing...she should be impressed and say "basically, I'd rather go with you....basically"

ha ha.. that reminded me of George Lopez...

Anyhoot, I know I didn't help....but it was funny, huh?? (from Gabriel Iglesias)
    HAHAHAHAHA! That first bit of advice had me seriously laughing out loud!

Honestly, I'm not too sure either of the girls would be too interested in the chemical relativity of altered temporal planes upon brain-death. I shall give it a go though.

As for ballerina, do you think perserverance ever really pays off? I'm already somewhat peeved my first attempt was so fruitless. Bah, I'll bring an essay tomorrow and read lines from it. Why not, right?

Donut, I'm sure you'll figure it out because you're smart enough, good enough, and by God, people like you..

But...if you want my take...

shit, dude, you really don't want my take...it'll take you no where...but here goes:

Ever seen "A beautiful mind?"..there's this part where John Nash figures out that between girls and guys there's a "game" with rules to follow as far as courtship goes. Yet it makes no sense to him.

That's me. I don't play the game. Yeah, I know the rules...shit they made a movie about THAT.(Hitch), I'm not saying 100% of girls follow 100% of the rules the same way, but for the most part..a healthy 80 or 90 follow a good 80 or 90 percent of these unwritten rules. This isn't cool for me because as a result I've yet to have an actual romantic relationship with a woman...but the reason I choose this path is because it's currently what I view as the higher path. It may not be mainstream, but it's what genuinely makes sense to me.

or it's the excuse I'm currently making up for myself..time will tell.

So in this approach, I'd say: Yeah, perseverance may pay off, but I'd say..ah, hell, I gave it a shot....I don't wanna force anything, which is often the result of perseverance. You kinda MAKE someone like you by having them get used to you, you know? That trapped in a deserted island together effect. You'll grow on someone.

But like most peeps say..it's only as big a deal as you make it to be. I don't know what it is to you..to me it's nothing..but I wouldn't recommend being as passionless about things as I am. It sux.

I say, GO..get excited about things!

and have a nice weekend cuz nomas is out...

Well nomas, you've pretty much blasted the nail right on the head.

I was thinking to myself today "Darn, I wish that ballerina had've agreed to go with me; that would make life so much easier."

And then I realized: "Hey, wait a minute! That wouldn't make life easier at all! In fact, it would probably make it much more complicated and difficult! Hahahahahahahahaha!" (I proceeded to laugh at my ingenuity for about, oh, 10 minutes.)

This is what not smoking weed does to me... it takes me much longer to realize "wait a minute, I DON'T GIVE A F*CK! AHAHA!"

Thanks a lot, prudes.

So yeah, I'll be fine.

Paix.

Donut----"I don't know... I don't really want to take the "back-up"... She's not nearly as classy as my ballerina... I'm considering not going again, or going solo. Going alone would probably be depressing... unless I am super drunk, which I plan to be anyway..."

Didn't quite understand what just transpired between you and Nomas. But just to have the last word : Whatever you decide to do, I reckon you can hold your own. Just go and have a good time!

hey donut!

did you go to prom yet? how was it?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123