+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Contraception

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Boys...birth control pills for men are about to come out In the near future. They got them in Europe!

Yes the topic of soulmates can be discussed in another thread, but wake I sense a bit if bitterness in this topic. Have u been burned badly? Single? The best feeling in the world is knowing that u have another half to conquer life together.
    Typical of a BDP... turn the topic around on me and make it seem like its something I've done or had happen to me just because I'm debating your illogical assertions.

Thanks for playing, dear but I've had a loving partner for three decades now. I don't consider him my "soul mate" either now go start your thread on the topic if you're so hot to talk about it... You should sense with great accuracy that I like to debate so I'll gladly post a reply
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-10-12 at 01:57 AM. Reason: added

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    Who are you referring to? I love how men pass judgement on women. What a one sided sexist ****ing world we live in.
    FYI I have always taken contraception very seriously just as much as a responsibility for me as for my partner. And FYI I had a vacectomy so I'm well aware that contraception is a thing for all sexes to take bloody seriously. The phrase ****wits applies to men and women equally.

Meanwhile the Pope promoted 7 individuals this morning to sainthood. Lovely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Meanwhile the Pope promoted 7 individuals this morning to sainthood. Lovely!!!
    Wow sounds like an easy gig these days.

playing, dear but I've had a loving partner for three decades now. I don't consider him my "soul mate" either now go start your thread on the topic if you're so hot to talk about it... You should sense with great accuracy that I like to debate so I'll gladly post a reply
    Well out of curiousity, why r u on this forum if u are happily married for three decades? My reason for being on this forum iso try to help others due to my experiences from past relationship and to help others detect infidelity in their partner. There must be an underlying reason that u are constantly on this forum.... I suspect your marriage ain't so great. Perhaps u don't know what great sexual compatibility is, perhaps you aren't fully fulfilled in your relationship.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Not so much "surprised" .. more like disturbed.
    Ditto.

Its another sign of this generation not only not taking responsibility, but not *caring* they don't. Hell, our economy is doing the deep dive. Noone should expect that society is going to be able to shoulder the burden. Welfare moms beware. There isn't enough to go around to pay for healthcare, welfare, (nevermind education).
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Ditto.

Its another sign of this generation not only not taking responsibility, but not *caring* they don't. Hell, our economy is doing the deep dive. Noone should expect that society is going to be able to shoulder the burden. Welfare moms beware. There isn't enough to go around to pay for healthcare, welfare, (nevermind education).
    True, but there is more than enough money to bomb the shit out of arabs. Your conservative views are repugnant, please keep them to yourself.

Meh. I haven't used condoms/pills in years. Haven't had a pregnancy scare once.

How do they do it?! Must be magic!

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Well out of curiousity, why r u on this forum if u are happily married for three decades? My reason for being on this forum iso try to help others due to my experiences from past relationship and to help others detect infidelity in their partner. There must be an underlying reason that u are constantly on this forum.... I suspect your marriage ain't so great. Perhaps u don't know what great sexual compatibility is, perhaps you aren't fully fulfilled in your relationship.
    I suggest you go and try to manipulate someone who doesn't know any better. It aint working on me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    True, but there is more than enough money to bomb the shit out of arabs. Your conservative views are repugnant, please keep them to yourself.
    No, there isn't money for that either you dumbass. My 'conservative' views say that people should be self-sufficient, except its damned difficult in an economy like this one. But yes, why not pop yet another child to be raised in a daycare while mommy works 2 minimum-wage jobs to pay the rent. Fantastic advice.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I suggest you go and try to manipulate someone who doesn't know any better. It aint working on me.
    Not manipulation. She just didn't ask directly: why ARE you here posting so much Wakeup?

You troll a lot of forums I see to recall. My guess is you swapped one addiction (smoking I believe) for another. You also like to give advice that is way above your non-college educated self, so I assume you also post to boost your self-esteem. Why don't you just go back to school and get an actual degree? Aren't you retired? If you are 65 or older we exempt tuition.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Who would hve thoght the frog would finally start a interesting thread. I think Indis head will explose soon.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Not manipulation. She just didn't ask directly: why ARE you here posting so much Wakeup?

You troll a lot of forums I see to recall. My guess is you swapped one addiction (smoking I believe) for another. You also like to give advice that is way above your non-college educated self, so I assume you also post to boost your self-esteem. Why don't you just go back to school and get an actual degree? Aren't you retired? If you are 65 or older we exempt tuition.
    you can take it elsewhere to. I'm bored with your crap.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Coward. LOL.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Wake, I don't think u r being honest with yourself. Why are you posting so much on a forum geared towards problematic love? It's just a question

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast