+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: questions!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    This is why you go by their actions, and not by their words.
    she never wanted to sleep with me did she? she had no intention? cos she wouldnt have come with her friend. there was no way i could sleep with her when she came down cos she was sharing a hotel room with her best mate. i even asked her if she had booked just one room with her mate and where wold i stay. she said " what do you think if we keep it spontaneous whether i stay at yours or you stay with me?" i cud never have stayed with her cos she was staying in teh same bed as her best mate!

the guy she has met know that she really likes, she invited him over to her flat for the weekend- she knows she wants sex with him or...?

Stop man, just stop. No more questions, no more answers. She isn't in to you, hasn't been for a long time, and possibly never was. Walk away with some dignity and just accept that it wasn't meant to be.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

ok i will. but how do i learn from this. obviously i made mistakes that made her change. she was into me at the beginning im sure of it but then i did stuff i guess that scared her or pushed her away cos of my neediness. im here to learn from this. im here to know when and what the red flags are and how to act in certain given situations that i encoutnered with her

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123