+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot MILFs and a medley of other bizarre LR-esque questions

LOL. Naw, I'm a man now..My ability to buy beer legally says as much.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

All that indicates is that you're chronologically old enough to drink alcohol. You're emotionally (or would that be sexually/puberty-wise?) stagnated at the age of 8. You're like the kid in the school yard and a girl touches you and you run screaming "ewwwww cooooooties."
    Last edited by Wakeup; 02-04-13 at 04:52 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yeah some people still need exercise their ability to give and take love.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    All that indicates is that you're chronologically old enough to drink alcohol. You're emotionally (or would that be sexually/puberty-wise?) stagnated at the age of 8. You're like the kid in the school yard and a girl touches you and you run screaming "ewwwww cooooooties."
    Lol, good lord, that is unsparing..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

You might benefit from reading the Vagina Monologues. It's a funny account. It might loosen you up to the the beauty of
    "the rose" and steer you away from your apparent fear of it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

LR, go look at some close up high def pics on the Internet if you want to see pussy.

Or even better, find a chick that will let you in her pants.

If he's already preconceived one as being "disgusting" then i don't recommed he look at anything to close up at this point. It will just increase his "ewwww factor."

When Roseanne Barr was asked by Eve Ensler (V-Monologue author) what her vagina smelt like... She said: "Like my husband's face." lolzzz.

Haha, never licked a guy's face so I wouldn't know.

He needs to get used to it though, at some point in his life he might have to go down there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post

Or even better, find a chick that will let you in her pants.
    That actually happened once...albeit, I wore her pants..so it was totally not what I expected. She wore my clothes for less than a day and I wore hers (bra included).

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    That actually happened once...albeit, I wore her pants..so it was totally not what I expected. She wore my clothes for less than a day and I wore hers (bra included).
    Touché. Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You might benefit from reading the Vagina Monologues. It's a funny account. It might loosen you up to the the beauty of
    "the rose" and steer you away from your apparent fear of it.
    Speaking of va-jayjays....How come some of them are, let's just say, open windows? Those are sooo nasty. How can a guy go down on a girl with an open window? It's like looking at a half eaten tomacco plant or pomegranate..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123