+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot MILFs and a medley of other bizarre LR-esque questions

Hot MILFs and a medley of other bizarre LR-esque questions

1) Be honest, ye moms on the forum. Do you ever secretly fantasize about hosting a young stud on a lonely Spring or Summer day?

2) What are signs that a MILF is into you? There's this super hot innocent looking MILF on a corner house down the block that I kinda melt whenever I see her..

3) a) How many girls really like or allow anala?
    b) If a girl doesn't like anal, of what use is the ass during sex?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

1. Yes, I have fantasised. But unlike an equal relationship where I say that personality counts more than looks.....if I were single, a young stud would have to be HOT and built before I'd bother. We're talking Smokin' hot to have even a remote chance.

2. What makes you think a MILF would be interested in a younger man? The acronym MILF is about what YOU want to do - it's not about her personality or desires at all. A cougar OTOH is the one who's into younger men. A Cougar would invite you back to her house. And a hot Cougar would have her choice of young men - so, a guy would have to be a cut above everyone else to get a look in.

3. Ask Google.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

1-2:.... Damn. You're right. Another crushed dream..I mean, my only temporary flights from reality are in a dream of getting with a MILF. I guess that's gone, though.

3. Yeah, but it's much more interesting and productive to get you insightful forum members to answer. Besides, my McAfee Site Advisor wouldn't like me looking up anything with "ass"..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

...would an ex of a MILF try to kill the stud that services her?

a MILF may not be interested in a young stud. To reiterate, The acronym MIlF is about how you view her- not about what she wants.

Also, why would you assume a MILF is single? If she's an attractive mother, she likely has a husband who takes care of her needs.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Lol, I got that the first time. But who knows: maybe a MILF is single, needs some sex and to feel young again? Solution: young stud. But evidently that wouldn't be me so even IF that were the case with the hot MILF on the block, I haven't a snowball's chance..

If she does want sex, why wouldn't she seek it from a more sophisticated and experienced man of her own age? Someone who can offer her sex and More. I reckon that an established career, life experience, financial security and experience with women count for more than just being Hot. Men do get better with age

Yeah.

Oh well, I guess I'll just save "MILFs" in my mental archive of fantasies when life gets really dull.

In the meantime, NEW question:

OK, so good friend of mine was once the g/f of a former best friend. They were very serious, over 2+ years. So naturally, best friends or not, there's a code that one doesn't ever go out with a girl that one's best friend went out with. Not to mention I don't think I'm attractive enough but ANYWAY..

My family is delusional in saying that one time when we snuggled in my bed and watched a movie with her leg over mine that it was NOT platonic. And I say it definitely was. What say you?

You must have been attractive enough for her to hop into bed with you and snuggle. What did you think it was? Do you like her?

Interesting..good point, bearz. Yeah, I liked her. I thought it was purely platonic, though, but I have no ability to read signals.

I wouldn't put my leg over someone who I wasn't interested in. Would your mate care if you persued her? There are a lot of people who don't get bent out of shape with by a friend and an ex dating.

Ohh...well, shit, it's way too late...maybe I was...what's that word? "Rongue"? "Rong"? "Wrong"?

Oh well, at the time this happened, I think I erased dude's number, blocked him on FB and hadn't talked to him in months.

You should find that chick again imo and hook up with her!

LOL,,,she's a very close friend. Still have her on FB. AND she has a b/f.. of several months now. X(

You just can't catch a break can you? lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast