+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boyfriend made a new friend...

Actually I just have bigger things on my mind and I didn't come on here to argue with you. But if you want to think that your right and everyone else is wrong as usual-go ahead. It must be nice living on cloud cuckoo land. Let me know when you revisit planet earth. Have a nice day crazy

"Actually I just have bigger things on my mind and I didn't come on here to argue with you. But if you want to think that your right and everyone else is wrong as usual-go ahead. It must be nice living on cloud cuckoo land. Let me know when you revisit planet earth."

Michelle, lol. Your issue with me is not that I think I am right, its that you know I am.

Planet earth is a big place, in fact much bigger than the tiny part of it that you reside in both the physical and mental sense. You will learn that one day.............maybe.

haha can you hear yourself? I can just picture you in my head with a big goofy grin-nodding and smiling at yourself. delusional

Michelle23,

picture me any way you wish. But, just don't picture me naked. I would hate for you to have to admit to your boyfriend that you thought of another man naked. In your work that would probably constitute some sort of an affair and the two of you would probably get into a fight trying to decide who should leave who over it. lol!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123