+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When did everyone first have sex?

I am not one to glorify virginity. I don't think it that special, maybe because this is still something that has an aura about it that makes it special enough to wait for conditions to be perfect for you to do it. Sure, the first time is special and never forgotten and there's the added physiological factors for girls (the pain of stretching, etc.) that will make it somewhat "special"...but aside from that, my only reason for waiting is the risk of pregnancy. Are you mature enough, financially secure enough to bring a child into the world? That's the chance you take. Even with a condom, you're risking being one in 1000 to have your condom (at 99.9% effectiveness) fail and bring a new life into this world.

Other than that, if you take sex at face value, it is what it is. If you want to make love, then that's something way more complex and involves whatever factors you decide to throw into the mix.

i was 14 when i lost my virginity. and only 2 months in the relationship. it was the biggest mistake of my life. so maybe u should wait until you're truly ready
    Love is up to me~~PRISSY

lilwing89 Guest
    my first time was yesterday

awwww how did it go, ok for u both?

Quote Originally Posted by Blink
    I was just wondering how long with being with your partner did you have sex with them? cos ive been goin out with my BF for 7 months and thinkin of havin sex, is that to soon? (im 16 btw) and virgin.
    Here's the story:
    [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?p=34897#post34897]Wedding Night Virgins[/URL]

God damn sluts. People should kill them. You make life misrable. I have no idea to who specifically I am talking ...just rambling to all pathetic female life.

Quote Originally Posted by abel_n_me
    i was 14 when i lost my virginity. and only 2 months in the relationship. it was the biggest mistake of my life. so maybe u should wait until you're truly ready

Get rid of the blue letters whore. Its harder and annoying to read.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Blink, I am so happy that you made this thread! I'm 16 years old too and my boyfriend and I just had our 6-month anniversary a few days ago. It was about 2-3 months into the relationship when he questioned me about having sex. I told him I didn't want to and he respected that, but it didn't stop him from asking occasionally. Him and I spent most of yesterday together and he brought the subject up again while we were making out, etc. I didn't really give him a straight answer. I just told him I wanted to do it...but then again, I didn't. It just so happened that I had to leave at that moment, but he came over later. We were making out when he asked me again. He said he wasn't pressuring me, which he wasn't. It was more of him convincing me right on the spot. He kept mentioning how I said I wanted to earlier and that it could be fun, but I still was unsure. I asked him why he wanted to have sex so bad and he said that it would feel good and I asked if that was his only reason. He also said that it was because he loves me, which I didn't really buy because it's a cliché and I've been told that too many times by guys who were only using me. He wanted to know why I didn't want to do it. He thought it was for religious reasons, which part of it is. I've grown up in a Christian family and I've been taught that I should wait until marriage. Even though I've done pretty much everything except intercourse, I'd feel guilty. Another reason why is because we most likely wouldn't be using a condom. After telling my boyfriend this, he said that he'd use protection if we were to ever do it. Still...the thought of getting pregnant and being emotionally unstable worries me. I mean, I'm already emotional enough as it is about my relationship with him (over stupid things because I'm a worrywort like that) and I don't want things to get worse. After discussing the situation, we ended up not doing it and he respected that, although he was a bit disappointed. I did admit to him that I think about having sex with him all the time...I just don't know if I really want to do it.

I have a close guy friend who had sex multiple times with his former girlfriend when he was around 14-15 and he now regrets it and told me to wait because it's not worth it. I've been told by so many people to wait. Part of me wants to and the other part doesn't. I've been thinking a lot since he left and I don't think I'm quite ready because I'll only be doing it to make him happy. I think I'm going to wait for just a little bit longer and still continue to do other sexual things that are fun.

By the way...

Only-virgins, a girl isn't necessarily a slut because she's had sex. Some do it because they feel they're fully committed, others do it because they think their boyfriend (or just a guy friend) will like them better, and then there are some who do it because they think it'll make them more popular. I guess you could call the last group sluts if you really wanted to. There are many other reasons why girls do it. What you don't understand is that females are more emotional when it comes to love and sex than guys are. It's easy for males to whip their dicks out of their tighty whitey's because they just want to get some and feel pleasure out of it. Screw what the female thinks. (I'm not saying all guys are like this...it just seems like the majority of them are.) On the other hand, most females usually have a reason why they want to have sex...because they actually have feelings for the person. While we're on the subject of labeling teenage girls who aren't virgins as sluts, you sound like a real chauvinistic pig to me!

Tone Guest
    Good for you Bert, for staying strong even though your boyfriend did try to pressure you into it (I'd call him bringing it up so often pressure)

Good for you.

hey bertismyhomeboy! that is the exact situation im in! lol! but me and my BF hardly ever have alone time, his rents are always in the house and the next time my rents are out is in august. but i have sed yes i want it with him at some, point but i dno wen, he does keep sayin he wants sex with me and i say i want sex with him but i dnt no wen:S ive grown up in a christian family to, but ive never been told no sex before marriage, i dnt think my parents approve, but my cousin has got a baby and shes not married so i dno lol. And yeah i think about having sex with him loads to but i dnt no wether im truly ready :S but weve done everything pretty much apart from sex. hes not actualy legal yet tho! (hes 15 im 16) and i always tease him ne ways thnx 4 all advice everyone! and wow bertismyhomeboy, dnt we have things in common lol

It's kind of the same way with my boyfriend and I. His parents are divorced and his mom is home most of the time when we do stuff. (Same with my mom.) He'll sometimes have me come over to his dad's during the day while he's at work or he'll sneak over when my parents are out like they were last night. Him and I don't have that much alone time though because we're always around a group of people 90% of the time when we hang. We do like to get physical in front of them every now and then, but it's usually in the backseat of a vehicle when it's dark outside and they can't seek us as well. Hehe. Man, I've been having second thoughts about doing it ever since last night. It sounds so good but eh, I don't know...

My parental unit would pretty much slaughter me if I got pregnant. What sucks is that I was forced to tell them about all of my sexual experiences a couple years ago because of something I did so they know pretty much everything I've done. (Luckily, they don't know all that I've done with my current boyfriend. Whew!) They have no idea whatsoever, but one of my brothers started having sex in his late high school years. He didn't tell me anything...I found condoms in his bedroom. It probably doesn't matter as much now since he graduated from college, but they would have been absolutely mortified back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink
    and wow bertismyhomeboy, dnt we have things in common lol
    Isn't it a nice feeling when you find someone else your own age who can relate to something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by BertIsMyHomeboy
    Only-virgins, a girl isn't necessarily a slut because she's had sex. Some do it because they feel they're fully committed, others do it because they think their boyfriend (or just a guy friend) will like them better, and then there are some who do it because they think it'll make them more popular. I guess you could call the last group sluts if you really wanted to. There are many other reasons why girls do it. What you don't understand is that females are more emotional when it comes to love and sex than guys are. It's easy for males to whip their dicks out of their tighty whitey's because they just want to get some and feel pleasure out of it. Screw what the female thinks. (I'm not saying all guys are like this...it just seems like the majority of them are.) On the other hand, most females usually have a reason why they want to have sex...because they actually have feelings for the person. While we're on the subject of labeling teenage girls who aren't virgins as sluts, you sound like a real chauvinistic pig to me!
    Hey, check this you stupid ass cunt. You sound like a little angel on here that doesnt want to have sex but yet start another thread were your boyfriend is eating you out and fingering you. Please just shut the **** up and never talk again...better yet..lay down, close your eyes, and die. Most of the reasons you gave for a girl to have sex are pretty slutty lol so I dont get your point. Your opinions run hollow here.

I was fifteen. It was nearly two years ago. I don't think there's anything wrong with pre-marital sex, not at all. Why should it be any more special with the person you marry? It's just going to be painful and confused. I would like some prior experience to my wife, so that I can really make love to her and give her a good night on the honeymoon.

As long as it's done responsibly and safely, what should it matter? I think it's silly to just assume that because a kid is young that he doesn't have enough knowledge or experience. My brother's twenty-two year old girlfriend is more childish and irresponsble than any teen girl I've met.

Waiting until marriage? That could be a long friggin' time. I wouldn't want to spend my life waiting for Ms. Right to come along. You have to live like each day is your last, but that doesn't mean screw everyone and be annoying. It means, live happily and express your love in the fullest way you can.

But, I guess those of us that don't believe in waiting, and those that do, are just two extremely different groups of people that should just let each other feel how we feel, and just let each other enjoy life, eh?

Yea thats sound very nice TenorTwo but I have lost all meaning of marriage in your post. If I can just have sex with her...why the hell marry her later?

I was old when I lost mine... I would like to have not been so nieve (I thought saving myself was the way to go). But saying that, I still dont regret it.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Yea thats sound very nice TenorTwo but I have lost all meaning of marriage in your post. If I can just have sex with her...why the hell marry her later?
    Why not?

I think the people that save sex until marriage sometimes make it sound like the license that gives you permission to have sex. As for me, I like to think marriage is the final and official bond that says, "I love you and only you, and I want to keep it that way forever."

Although, I know that marriage has indeed lost all of its meaning in today's world. What's the divorce rate now? 100%?

But, seeing as how it has no meaning anymore, hell, make it mean something to you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast