+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When did everyone first have sex?

When did everyone first have sex?

I was just wondering how long with being with your partner did you have sex with them? cos ive been goin out with my BF for 7 months and thinkin of havin sex, is that to soon? (im 16 btw) and virgin.

If you are unsure about it, then you are not ready. IMO.

Hmmmmmm. So at age 25, I've slept with two women. Call me a romantic or call me an idiot but I wait until I love someone before I sleep with them. The first woman I slept with.... I had known her for about 6 months but she had a boyfriend who would hit her. Took this long to steel her away. We probably dated for 2 months before we had sex. The second girl.....I'd say slightly over a month. Okay, maybe I didn't really Love her at that time but I was just getting over the last girl.... I did however almost marry her in the long run so I was just acting prematurely.....HA!

I guess it depends on if you're wondering about the 7 months or about the age of 16. 7 Months is fine, 16...Well I say bad idea but others may disagree

Tone Guest
    Me too TAVS, 'cept I'm 23, but only slept with 2 women, both in serious relationship.

I've been with two woman sexually, but we'll only focus on one. I was about 3 months into the relationship, and infact it happened on my 17th birthday lol. Went great for 2 years, then shit hit the fan for some unearthly reason.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

wait until you're 30.

yeh wel my bf ses wenever ur ready, i no he really cares about me and wouldnt do anything i didnt wanna, but im trying to make my desicion on wether soon or later and im thinking later..

way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later please!

awww you people are so caring

Be clear with yourself on WHY you want to have sex. Be sure having it is based on YOUR motives and NOT on what anyone else wants or expects. Be sure, too, to NOT confuse having sex with loving someone, or being in love with them. The two go hand-in-hand, but not always. Then make sure you're both prepared (condoms, knowing what to expect, for example, you may bleed a little, etc.). Then GO SLOW. If you decide to NOT have sex at this time, that's perfectly fine, too.
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Yes, waiting is good Blink. There is no rush. It will be much better if you wait.

aye, where was this forum when i was 16?

What is it with all this "it's better if you wait" crap? Better than WHAT? Coping with the anxiety of NOT when every pore of your body is screaming YES? It's an exercise in denial and an unneccessarily stoic outlook, by my lights. The kids are itching. They're going to anyway, regardless. May as well help them along to get it as near right as it can be.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 15-07-05 at 11:55 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

hehe thanks guys il talk to my BF about this onei see what u mean about the IN love and love thing whaywardj ..confusing though...

at 16 girls don't know whether the guy they're with actually cares for them or just wanting to get some sex. hell i didn't know until i was 25.

plus girls this young are impressionable and most of the time young girls are taught that the only way to get a guy to like her is to have sex with him.

hayward, you're obviously not the father of a girl.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast