+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need help with Girls.

Yes that means you are boring. Most people go to clubs to have fun and let it go. Like whole place is meant for it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yes that means you are boring. Most people go to clubs to have fun and let it go. Like whole place is meant for it.
    I only go to clubs because they are the only place for me to meet girls my age. If I had other ways to meet girls then I wouldn't be going to clubs to meet them.

Not all the girls are the same. You can meet them anywhere. next ime you in the club talk withthem and ask where they can be met during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    I have no problem with going to clubs and meeting girls, it's only that I don't like making out with girls just because they feel like it, which is how it works sometimes. I think it should mean something.
    yes but you say when you go to clubs and bars this is expected of you to do this sort of thing. Since you don't like it and can't change what happens in clubs and bars, why not go with on line dating where you get to know someone with chat instead? If they have any potential you go out on a date to see if they are GF material. Pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    yes but you say when you go to clubs and bars this is expected of you to do this sort of thing. Since you don't like it and can't change what happens in clubs and bars, why not go with on line dating where you get to know someone with chat instead? If they have any potential you go out on a date to see if they are GF material. Pretty simple.
    Thanks for the reply, sadly I am already on online dating and I am not having much luck. I know it's not looking good

On line dating is tough, but if it's not working for you, then it's your profile. We have helped others update their profile to make them more should I say more "sell-able" to the ladies. Apparently it has helped them loads.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    On line dating is tough, but if it's not working for you, then it's your profile. We have helped others update their profile to make them more should I say more "sell-able" to the ladies. Apparently it has helped them loads.
    Ok, ill have a look at it, thanks.

No have us look at it....the ladies on here can help you.

Just be honest and say you find it more fun to go slow and hang out first and see if you both connect with one another, it's true that some girls won't want that and will go away but good riddance! It seems like that's not what you want anyway, so the fact that those girls will leave is actually a good thing from the way I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ameliapearl View Post
    Just be honest and say you find it more fun to go slow and hang out first and see if you both connect with one another, it's true that some girls won't want that and will go away but good riddance! It seems like that's not what you want anyway, so the fact that those girls will leave is actually a good thing from the way I see it.
    Thanks for the reply, good idea, There are girls that i like but I don't feel like they would like me and I'm far too nervous to try anything.

Why not just start with whoever you feel comfortable talking to, even if you don't like hem in THAT way? You're goi slow anyone so it won't hurt anyone to do that. It could be a good conversation for both of you, experience for you that will help you be more confident in the future, and who knows? Maybe you two will even hit it off later on! Maybe you'll get comfortable with that person and then trying things will be less scary

Why not just start with whoever you feel comfortable talking to, even if you don't like hem in THAT way? You're goi slow anyone so it won't hurt anyone to do that. It could be a good conversation for both of you, experience for you that will help you be more confident in the future, and who knows? Maybe you two will even hit it off later on! Maybe you'll get comfortable with that person and then trying things will be less scary
    Thanks for the reply again. I really appreciate the help. My confidence wouldn't be the highest. I do feel that I wouldn't be good enough for a girl and that stops me from approaching the girls I like. I am getting to a stage in my life when I actually feel ready to meet girls. It is frustrating that I find it so hard.

Ofcourse everyhing is hard before its easy. You just started. Keep indroducing yourself to social situations. It will take few months to build up confidence. Just stay on the way and remember why you do it. Keep practising confident smile in a mirror. When you naturaly try to become best human possible, the confidence and being attractive comes naturraly. Some things takes caurage and time but one needs doing things that he dont like before he can do likeable things. Basicaly imagine that you achieved your goal and live like that. In his way sucsess will come much faster. As long as you believe it its possible. As long as you are believing in yourself you are forcing others to believe in you.

I really sympathize with you because I was the same way. Finally one day I decided I would try. That I'd just pretend I'm someone else (still myself, just a braver and more confident version) even though it was still totally scary. Well I met someone who made me so comfortable that I just felt like myself soon enough! It wasn't easy but it's TOTALLY possible. It's awesome that you actually feel ready. Try to ignore how difficult it seems as best you can and just power through. I think good things will happen once the right girl crosses paths with you. Good luck!!

I really sympathize with you because I was the same way. Finally one day I decided I would try. That I'd just pretend I'm someone else (still myself, just a braver and more confident version) even though it was still totally scary. Well I met someone who made me so comfortable that I just felt like myself soon enough! It wasn't easy but it's TOTALLY possible. It's awesome that you actually feel ready. Try to ignore how difficult it seems as best you can and just power through. I think good things will happen once the right girl crosses paths with you. Good luck!!
    Thanks for the help.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast